• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Herro 7_7

Xnenai

Developing Polyglot
Years
  • Sup pokecommunity, i just joined a day or two ago after looking for tutorials on rom hacking/modifying (w/e you'd like to call it). It's a great place, and i'm very glad to have joined. I hope to be an active member of the community, and i'll cya around d : D (smiley with hat)
    d : D
    q : D
    D : p

P.s: I've been looking for info on how to add:
    A custom pokemart (prices and items)
    How to Enable the Pokedex (and National Pokedex along with any other features)
    How to enable... the pokemon menu option (for instance, before you get your first pokemon, you hit start and theres no Menu option saying Pokemon, while as once you get your first pokemon you get that option). (I'm using a custom ROM, and I only use FireRed) Problem is, if i use a simple givepokmon script, or if i go out to catch my own pokemon, I don't get that menu option. Q-Q
    I dunno why, but these questions seem to be very hard to find answers for.

Im a semi-noob/low intermediate scripter(like check/setflag mixed with yes or no and giveitem/pokmon scripts), i've only grasped the concept a few days ago but if the terms arent to diffcult to understand, i'll get it.

Arigatou Gozaimasu

Armleg

Protector of all Slowpokes!
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to PC. You may be new to scripting, but it still impresses me, lol. I wish I could take up something like that, but I have so much other stuff I'm doing. Anyway, hope you have fun here. See you around the forums! :D

Back