• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: BB Codes and CSS

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
  • Hello everyone. I'm in the process of creating an extremely epic Wi-Fi trade thread. However, I seem to have forgotten how to use most of the BB codes, and I'd also like to learn how to use CSS inside your posts.

If you could provide a link to the BB codes page, that'd be extremely helpful! Also if you can provide info on how to include CSS in your posts.. thanks!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • If you ever need more help involving CSS, then I recommend that you check out this thread. The people there will help you with any problems that you think of.

In this thread, you'll find some more links to sites that can further assist you in your needs. =)

Back