PDA

View Full Version : Hello hello!

Bichu
March 21st, 2010, 12:57 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAA heya peoples

I've been here for a couple of hours already but I didn't make a thread saying hi yet. I was still...browsing the forums...

I also want to get 15 posts already so I can make an art thread. OTL I'm gonna leave my laptop on if I can't get 15 right now in 4 in the morning... Wish I coulda come here earlier... and started posting earlier.... =REGRETREGRETREGRET=

I'm also into drawing art. =D I wrote a whole bunch of stuff in my autobiography thing but..who reads that anymore..? XD I do when I find someone real interesting... I bet this post is longer than the average Hello thread. o_O Because apparently I like to yap a lot.

I should sleep soon though..!!! So I don't mess up my sleeping pattern for school (though I guess it's already messed by now OTL =fail= )
OK Gonna submit this now before I think of more things to say... y__y;

Aureol
March 21st, 2010, 01:04 AM
Well... welcome! I'm new to this place too, but I already know it's fantastic. Hope you enjoy your time, and I'll check out your art when it's up and going ;)

iRawr
March 21st, 2010, 01:05 AM
Welcome to the forum!
Hope you have a great time here !

Bichu
March 21st, 2010, 01:07 AM
Thanks and welcome to you too..? XD Loving your sig and avatar, ah Volkner... x3 =slaps self= ANYWHO. I can feel that this forum is already spectacular too.. =D I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow~ I haven't been active in a forum for a good year or two...or more.. o_o; But this forum really peeked my interest!

Thanks iRawr!! =3

curiousnathan
March 21st, 2010, 01:31 AM
Welcome I am sure you'll love this forum. Have fun, I have been here for quite awhile now so doin't be afraid to ask me for anything.

Bichu
March 21st, 2010, 01:39 AM
Thanks Curious!! I'll be sure to remember you when I'm in doubt..!

JeTz
March 21st, 2010, 01:50 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay here.

Hope you get your 15 post without spamming though.

Ah and I read your Biography already. It was .. O_O

Anyway enjoy :)

Bichu
March 21st, 2010, 01:52 AM
lmao JeTz, you read the whole thing? o_O Thanks for the welcome! I'm not gonna spam my posts lol, it'd require too much thinking x_x; I like to put my thoughts into what I say...