PDA

View Full Version : Loading issues (post any problems here!)

parallelzero
March 28th, 2010, 10:57 AM
This thread is just so we don't have 60 of the same question thread about what's going on. x.x

Xebelleon
March 28th, 2010, 11:00 AM
I'm having database error after posting, figure it will be fixed at some point. Am logging off for the day anyway.

.тαмєя
March 28th, 2010, 11:00 AM
The Quick Trade thread is stuck on Page 159.
I get Database Error after every post.
Post Count won't go up and is on a stand still.
Yeah and the forums are taking like a couple of minutes to Load!

Cheesymitten
March 28th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I have a rare problem it only crops up sometimes, after I edit a post, I get shown to a white screen, not sure whether this is a cookies problem or what but it's kind of annoying..

Kisharu
March 28th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Editing my post bring up Database error. Post count not rising either[?].

Timbjerr
March 28th, 2010, 12:21 PM
I made like five or six duplicate posts in the Supporter Forum from backing up and trying again when it kept hitting the "Database Error" page. I can't go back and delete them now. >_<

.little monster
March 28th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Yeah, editing and posting brings it up but everything goes through fine so I couldn't care less.

The thing I don't like is that the "Newest post" thing doesn't work. For example, multiple people have posted since 10 AM in the HGSS Shiny thread, yet, it says no one has since 10 AM.

And I can not get to page 44 on the LGBT thread. It says 44, I click it. It just reloads 43. :[

evil saltine
March 28th, 2010, 01:05 PM
The index page isn't being updated with new replies (like it still has "0" under "Replies").

Pink Supervisor
March 28th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Database errors
posts aren't updating.

some threads wont go to the newest page

yeaah :<

Kisharu
March 28th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Chrome crashes with an error when attempting to edit now. The Database error is gone, but that's my problem now. Post counts still the same,new replies as stated above not showing.

Zebeedoo
March 28th, 2010, 02:05 PM
The only problem I seem to have is that my posts aren't going up. Other than that, everything else seems fine...

TrinityLimit
March 28th, 2010, 02:44 PM
Editing my post bring up Database error. Post count not rising either[?].

i'm having these same problems too.
also, thread's don't update when someone new posts on them...

EDIT: i actually got a database error right when i posted this :/

Timbjerr
March 28th, 2010, 03:50 PM
My postcount has jumped up by 4 since this afternoon...even though looking at my post history, this would be my eleventh post today. o_0

This is the single weirdest database error I've ever seen on PC. XD

Kisharu
March 28th, 2010, 11:37 PM
Are we gonna get explanation of what happened?

Rukario
March 29th, 2010, 01:25 AM
something is borken.. not sure yet what it is.. just hang on while we troubleshoot it.

TrinityLimit
March 29th, 2010, 02:24 PM
well, i can't access the last page of the Discussion Thread for Pictures -.-
i can wait it out though, and im sure you already know about it, but i just wanted to bring it up..

Kisharu
March 29th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Glad you guys were so quick to fix it. <3 I love the PC. :D

Team Fail
March 29th, 2010, 03:24 PM
I get all sorts of problems, and I use mobile devices, like my Wii and DSi, and sometimes, I'll get a database error when I try to open the home page. And, also, when you click on a link on the Wii, a "click" sound comes out of the controller, right? Well, on the PC home page, the page will reload sometimes and I don't even push the reload button. I think it's kinda strange and gets rather annoying because my DSi has limited memory and tells me that it ran out of memory to load the page. I alo (but rarely) get a database error when I post, but when I edit, I do it directly, so I don't get a database error when I edit. And, on a sidenote, I did notice that some of the threads won't update their last post, but some do. It's really weird. And (uggghhhh...) again, when the site was down, I tried going online. At 3 in the morning. But, the odd thing is, on the thread So... It went BOOM!, there are posts before (12 midnight) and I used the same device. Did the site crash again? Or is it just me and that some people were able to get online?

BTW, on the day before the site crashed, there were still some of the bugs I mentioned earlier. But, the biggest one is that none of the recent posted things on the home page were updating. I knew something was wrong, but when I got the message the site was down, I was like, "I knew something was wrong!" But yeah, I've noticed PC is really glitchy, but I know they will have the site running smoothly again soon.