• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A help Beyond Love

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
  • Everyone is familiar with the relationship guru, but this thread is for all problems lying outside of love lives. The people here are here to help you all...I know of only one other person who seems to hvae success with advice, and I hope she agrees to help out. She is the relation ship Guru so take advice from her as well......
    EDIT- Only come here for the serious problems

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Um...ok...:P

Aside from the bench and lateral pull, what are good weightlifting excersises to work the chest. And should you do high weight at low intervals or light-moderate weight at high intervals?

if this is the random help thread ?

*BOO ya!s*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ..D this is for like serious life troubles XD ..unless u consider weights that serious? ..i think i already know the answer to that XD *uggles weights*

So remember -for any real life problems only, please ^^

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Sorry....sides I was just kinda of joking...however

You need to make that obvious in your first post. It simply says, "I'll handle any of your problems outside of love." Thats basically open for anything. Make it so it says that it's just for serious life problems

(you may wanna consider changing it?)

Back