• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easter Eggs. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When do you have your Easter eggs? The day they're released in the stores, or on a certain day during Easter? (aka, on the Friday, Saturday, the Sunday, etc.) I'm asking this since I've always had the eggs on Sunday, although I thought it'd make more sense for Friday. Malyka and Simmone said they had their eggs anytime, which confused me. D:

So when do you guys have your eggs? OR DO YOU NOT EAT ANY?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm lucky i had an easter egg today :3
    delish, over the holiday i think i get about 10 but i only eat like 5 of them and save the rest.. unless my brother gets hold of them and has them for him self ;_;

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Um, I usually find myself holding an easter egg on a Friday? It always seem like a good time to go to the store and buy a chocolate egg.

This doesn't happen often, because I would then have to beg my parents for some money.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I eat them when I crave one, but I'm not big on chocolate, so I can have five easter eggs, and it'll take me two weeks to finish them.

I have a typical sweet tooth, I like very sweet and very sour things.

Ayselipera

I don't have any chocolate Easter eggs till Sunday morning... when the Easter bunny comes. :3

Although this year my dad bought some peanut butter eggs the other day just to have and of course I had some too.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I'm a "big boy" now (What a horrible, patronising term that is ¬_¬), so I don't get any eggs.

I do get money though, which I prefer to chocolate eggs.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Me and my friend were filling Easter Eggs in her room for her little brother and he came in and saw us.

And this morning, we heard him go "The easter bunny isn't real! I saw sissy and Emily filling the eggs!" XD

But I don't get easter eggs. I get KinderJoy surprise eggs from my loving cousins in Europe(=

Back