• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee Evolution Trainers.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
What is your favourite Eevee evolution?
Also do you use more than one Eevee evolution in your team?

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
Years
It's difficult to pick favourites, but I am rather partial to Espeon, Vaporeon, and Leafeon.

Back in gen 2, I gathered an Eevee team, with Eeevee and all 5 evolutions at the time. It kicked a fair amount of ass, needless to say.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
i may be a boy but i love esbon
What';s wrong with being a boy and liking ESPEON?

It's difficult to pick favourites, but I am rather partial to Espeon, Vaporeon, and Leafeon.

Back in gen 2, I gathered an Eevee team, with Eeevee and all 5 evolutions at the time. It kicked a fair amount of ass, needless to say.

Why would you say you like those three?

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I like them...although Jolteon and Leafeon's designs don't particularly stand out, I love using Jolteon.

Flareon, I just wish would get a cool egg move, something powerful and physical, or maybe Extremespeed like Arcanine, as Flareon is awesome.

Vaporeon, is, well, used in OU battling, even I can use it, it's so good.

Glaceon is awesome, because of it's Special Attack

Espeon is awesome because of it's evolution method, it's typing, and it's speed and special attack.

Personally, I've used them all at different times on different games:

LeafGreen: Flareon,Jolteon,Vaporeon
Diamond: Umbreon,Leafeon
Platinum: Flareon, Umbreon, Glaceon
SoulSilver: Espeon (currently so awesome, it beat Chuck with Shadow Ball)

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years
Eevee and its evolutions have always been some of my favorite Pokemon.
It's quite hard to pick a favorite of them, but in the end, I think Flareon is mine.

Recently, I restarted my LeafGreen game, and I have a Vaporeon on my team.(:
Her name is Einav; the next time I play a LeafGreen or FireRed, I plan on getting a Flareon.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
Years
Why would you say you like those three?

There's a certain elegance and grace to their designs, and they way they carry themselves with such poise just appeals to me.

This is especially true for Espeon, Vaporeon, and Glaceon- but for some reason, I prefer Leafeon over Glaceon. I would suppose that Leafeon has a slight "tomboy" kinda look, which complements the other two quite nicely.

I'm also partial to those three types (Psychic, Water, and Grass). Psychic especially, since Alakazam is still among the coolest things ever. XD

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years
There's a certain elegance and grace to their designs, and they way they carry themselves with such poise just appeals to me.

This is especially true for Espeon, Vaporeon, and Glaceon- but for some reason, I prefer Leafeon over Glaceon. I would suppose that Leafeon has a slight "tomboy" kinda look, which complements the other two quite nicely.

I'm also partial to those three types (Psychic, Water, and Grass). Psychic especially, since Alakazam is still among the coolest things ever. XD
He has spoons. X3
And ya gotta admit, that's pretty stellar to the max.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
My favourites are Umbreon and vaporeon. I like Vaporeons strong attacks , as I love Water Pokémon anyway, and its High HP :D. and I love darkness Pokémon and Umbreon is pretty strong too. Although I like electric Pokemon I am not such a fan of Jolteon , and I am not a fan of Flareon either, I like Leafeon but for some reson the German name is the crappest ever (same with Glaceon having a stupid German name)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2010
Um.. Guys, i've foun a comic, and... i don't know what it says... I'ts not even japanese...
I'm posting this here, cause i think it's sad and cute... It remaind's me om my own flareon... i've lost him forever...

Spoiler:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Um.. Guys, i've foun a comic, and... i don't know what it says... I'ts not even japanese...
I'm posting this here, cause i think it's sad and cute... It remaind's me om my own flareon... i've lost him forever...

Spoiler:
That is so cute! But sad aswell... We need to get it translated... Anybody know anyone who could do that?
How did you lose your Flareon?

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I lost my EV'd one, Flare, who had flawless IVs, perfect nature and everything, and max. happiness, when my friend was getting it stored for me, on here, and the guy's never come back.

Years
My favorites are Espeon, Leafeon and Flareon as you can tell by my sig:P

right now i have espeon in my party but later im gonna trade my meganium for leafeon:)

Back