• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who ends up with Ash?

Who does he end up?

• Misty

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • May

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Dawn

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Lyra

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Jessie

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Brock

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Gary

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Paul

• Max

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • James

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Prof. Oak

• Officer Jenny

• Nurse Joy

• Richie

• Giovanni

• Cassidy

• Butch

• Mew

• Bayleef

• Latias

• Tracey

• Drew

• Wally

• Nobody

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.hack

skunkape
Years
  • Define 'With'.
    Some are pokemon ? 0.o
    So I guess we're not talking relationship with.
    Some are human so I guess we're not talking pokemon partner with.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    In the last episode of Pokemon, we will find out that Ash was a Mormon all along, so he ends up marrying Misty, May, Dawn, and Lyra. Interesting plot twist, yes?

The way I see it, he is asexual, but then again, he was 12 for god knows how long.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I hope that he doesn't end up with anyone, because if he does, then I'll have to deal with crying shippers murking up the boards when I'm trying to find something anime related. At least if he ends up with no one, then the already fragile balance will be somewhat preserved. I don't want to deal with the backlash of that, so I want him to end up with no one.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • The REAL question is how much bicycles will be destroyed..
    I mean, if destroying someone's bicycle is a way to get a girl walking with you an entire region...
    Ehh, anyway, since Ash sucks mutually (lolomg a weakened legendary Pokemon! lets go to the Pokecenter! FAIL!), he'll never find a girl. Unless he uses the bicycle destroying strategy..

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I don't get it. Who will he marry, right? If yes, why are there guys to choose? If no, what does it mean?

Anyway, he will marry Misty.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't get it. Who will he marry, right? If yes, why are there guys to choose? If no, what does it mean?

Anyway, he will marry Misty.

Ash could be asexual, bisexual, or just completely gay :/
    You can never rule out homosexuality in anime.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    Again I refer back to "Shipping Debates" post will a little Extra.
    "Ash is to Mental Retarded and to Dimwitted to actually realize that there is a beautiful girl in his presents.Thats one thing I give props to Brock for. I swear if I ever entered the "Anime World of Pokemon" I would the guy known by everyone,Who disses/taunts Ash,Getting Girls Numbers,Battling,and Making friends and not being a a massive failure like Ash K."
    New Addition to Post
    I swear he will make it with no one. The fact of the matter is that the only time he showed affection for anyone in the Anime was Pikachu and I'm sure Pikachu would reject him.Im sorry but there no way in Pokehell that Ash is going to get anyone let alone Misty.Also,He couldnt even get Bayleef because failure Ash DIDNT EVOLVE HIS CHIKORITA!

missingnoresearcher

I like your bedsheets
    Years
  • Ash x Ash.
    FIGHTLOVESHIPPING ftw.

I would like to redirect you guys to the Shipping Threads.

Again I refer back to "Shipping Debates" post will a little Extra.
    "Ash is to Mental Retarded and to Dimwitted to actually realize that there is a beautiful girl in his presents.Thats one thing I give props to Brock for. I swear if I ever entered the "Anime World of Pokemon" I would the guy known by everyone,Who disses/taunts Ash,Getting Girls Numbers,Battling,and Making friends and not being a a massive failure like Ash K."

Oh! I know!
    Who is Gary Oak?
    (+9000 points!)

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • I'll give you a reason. The law.
    Pffft, in Pokemon? What Law? They let 10 year olds travel around the world with strange and dangerous creatures, the law doesn't exist in Pokemon and look at Harley! (love him by the way) XD You can't say with a straight face that he's. . . straight, kids show or not, they got it past the FCC, so I'd totally believe in Prof Oak.

Now in my opinion, I don't think he'd get anybody, now if this were still season 1, then without a doubt it would be Misty, but Misty is no longer important and thus is not apart of the equation, she hasn't been since he left for Hoenn. So my next guess would be Pikachu. But its a show for kids, if Pokemon keeps running strong like it is now, who knows when the series will end and who knows who he'll fall in love with. . . it would probably be Pikachu anyway, we all know they love each other more than Ash could ever love Misty.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Nobody. He is The Most STupid Person As The Only girl He'll Get Is HIS MOM! This IS Why The Manga Is Better In A Way!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back