• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELLO HELLO!!

LunarAssassin

Miya3q
Years
  • Im quite new to this. Forums and threads and all, any advice and navigational help poke'fans can provide would be greatly appreciated. i hope i am doing this right ^^

Please, refer to me as Miya3q. i have a major love for pokemon that i don't think i will ever grow out of, and i am hoping this place will keep me up to date and informed about pokemon.
    it has been a long time since i've seen the actual cartoon series, some time in third grade..and now i am in college and i still think about the cute little pocket monsters.
    Thanks for those who welcome me and all the other newcomers!! ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! ^^ If you have any questions about anything, just drop me a message! I'm always happy to help out.

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

~Starry

Back