• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corys pokedex trade center!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I have many different pokemon that I have accumulated from beating soul silver, and I am always looking for more so that I can fill my pokedex. This thread is for the sole purpose of filling my pokedex and helping others fill their pokedexes!

Rules of the general thread.
    1. Do not spam my PM box with PMs asking about when we will trade.
    2. Also, do not VM me.
    3. Be kind
    4. Use correct Grammar.

Friend code is in my signature

Trades

These are the pokemon that I have, and assume that I can get the evolve form or former form for the pokemon.

Spoiler:

They seem so whimpy.. :[
    Too lazy to count, but it doesnt seem like the 110 pokemon I am supposed to have :[

Wants

Any pokemon that isn't listed here.
    Preferably Shiny

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
  • Just wanna say, using correct grammar is asking kind of a lot from people... it's not like i can't, it's just I'm very lazy :O

anywhoooo, can you breed me a technician adamant scyther? i dunno what youd want in return. i just saw you have a scizor.... i knowww... just give me a female if you cant breed for natures. :]

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I can get you a female scizor / scyther, whichever one you want.

And not perfect grammar, just not trollin grammar.

Also, just offer a pokemon or some that I do not have.

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    I dearly want a bouncing magikarp. Would you like a level 1 male Turtwig for it? I have 21 of them so you can pretty much pick your nature.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    i have a shiny butterfree i will trade for the chicorita
    fc in signature

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back