• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{[ ♘ ♡ ♘ ]} LEGENDS // taking offers!

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    So, like, pretty much I have legendaries from Soul Silver and Diamond and stuff. Uhhh IDK what I have from like Diamond, cept, like Dialga and Rotom and Giratina and stuff. All of it is legit. On Soul Silver, I have Ho-Oh LVL70, Lugia LVL45, Mewtwo LVL70, etc. I also have a lot of other legit Pokemon. I am taking pretty much anything, even if it's not rare (this is NOT a giveaway! don't give me pidgeys!) I only take legit Pokemon though. Also shinies and LVL1s are good. That's all... yeah...

EDIT: I also got an event Pichu and event Jirachi. Both are legit.
    EDIT: Removed all instances of hacked Pokemon.

If anyone offers, I'll post my friend code.
    If you want to see any of the pokemon, just ask.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I can offer u all starter pokemon. And I also have a giritina, mewtwo and lugia. not sure if you are interested in them, but i have a shiny gyrados, shinx, jolteon, makuhita

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    I'm not taking any starters at the moment. What do you want for the shiny Jolteon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Not legitimate, no.
    At least, I don't think they are legitimate.
    I got them in a trade on Emerald version.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    According to the trade corner rules, yes.

Just traded over shiny Cloyster (hatched from an egg and evolved with water stone, level 1) shiny ninetails (nicknamed SERENA, hatced from an egg and evolved with fire stone) and shiny cranidos (made from fossil, lvl 20)

Last edited:

AK99

Diamond Pro (Nah, not really)
    Years
  • Would you be interested in a lvl 6 shiny larvitar??

I am in desperate need of a ho-oh, PCP or jirachi.

I'll take any of them for the larvitar.

PM me please

Cheers

AK99

name;ANEESH
    fc;4769 8989 6995

Back