• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a party, guys?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah I'm totally inviting you to the best party ever, celebrating Sav finishing her test or the announcement of B/W which is just SO exciting. ANYWAY! Don't you guys sometimes just feel like a party? Just inviting people over and dancing around and stuff? Do you have parties often?

I heard loud noises coming from my neighbours house so unless they were murdering each other, they were having a party and they made me jealous because I want a party.

Zet

Years
I can't remember the last time I went to a party... but it would be nice to have one, so yeah I'd invite my friends over for God knows what.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
I go to a few parties once in a while... I'm actually going to one this weekend :3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Below is an incomplete list of things I hate:
- loud music
- large groups of people
- dancing
- public drunkenness
- socializing

This leaves nothing favorable about parties from my point of view. XD

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I'm not really the sociable type.
I've been to parties before, I enjoyed those ;3

Years
Parties? No, I don't really like them, the last time I was at one was at sylvester, which is quite some time ago now. I don't like this usual party music (I find most of it annoying as hell, expecially after some time. it's even worse when the music happens to be techno, it always gives me headaches. I don't have any problems with loud music, but here we are talking about music that's not only loud, it's also pretty bad), I don't like groups of people (always the same thing: the more people there are, the more I get ignored, and the worse my mood becomes), and alcohol makes me fall into apathy instead of the stereotypical common happyness. Don't ask me why, but it is that way. Oh, and I hate dancing too, mainly I'm horrible at it. And, to make it even worse: parties are damn expensive when compared to most non-party weekend activities
I'm already afraid of my 18th birthday which is getting nearer at a frightening speed, there is now way around making a party, and there is also no way around me (and everyone else, since I'll have to organize that crap) not liking that party. I hope I'll be sick the morning before, it will save me some awkward hours :D

So I pretty much fit the stereotype, don't I?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
I don't like big parties, but small get togethers with a few friends are fun. We don't really dance, but we have music. Some food, a little alcohol, and a blunt and the occasional hookah. We don't do this very often, but it's a fun when we do.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm fine for small get-togethers where alcohol is kept to a minimum. Sadly, aside from social events put on by the school or campus ministries, most of the parties around here involve copious amounts of drinking, so I stay far, far away.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
It really depends on the condition of the party. I do not smoke nor drink, so I usually don't go to that sort of parties. A small get together isn't really a party either. It's more of a hang out day with a bunch of people I usually don't see on a regular basis.

I did one time snuck into one, but it was a bust. Most of the time, my parents won't even let me attend one. They are very reluctant to let me go off somewhere without their supervision.

Melody

Banned
Years
We're on the Internet, what makes you think we wouldn't be introverts?

:D

Seconded because it's oh, so true.

I hate the following:
- loud music
- large groups of people
- dancing
- public drunkenness
- socializing

This leaves nothing favorable about parties from my point of view. XD

All of the above hold true for me. I'm not exactly the wildly social type, despite having a really energetic streak that loves to have fun. I suppose I'm just really balanced like that ya know.

I'm fine for small get-togethers where alcohol is kept to a minimum. Sadly, aside from social events put on by the school or campus ministries, most of the parties around here involve copious amounts of drinking, so I stay far, far away.

Unfortunately, the same holds true right here in West Texas. There are several places one could theoretically sit down with a group of friends and just chew the fat and joke around in, without worrying about drunken idiots, or any of the above negative traits, but let's face it, there is a shortage of several critical things here in this town...one of them being a shortage of anything exciting to do, and two being a shortage of decent and down-to-earth people who are smart and/or funny enough to not get tired of too quickly if you're just sitting on you're rear end and slugging down coffee/tea/coke/milkshake/Other-non-alcoholic-drink-of-choice .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I just came back from a party. It was a house warming party for my friend's sister. I like going to parties as long there isn't any drinking/smoking allowed. And I only go with people I know. I won't go if I don't know the person running it.

I am thinking about putting together a party for my thirtieth. Yep I am going to thirty years old this year. So I might do that. :>

Last edited:

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
Years
I don't really do parties. I'm more of a quiet, non-dancing type. I mean, I'll dance for a bit with my friends (I like suggesting we dance like idiots, so I can try and dance but they'll just nthink im being an idiot haha). But large groups, friends going off and partying, eh.. not that fun. Unless I find someone else who's nice and doesn't like dancing. Actually, I sometimes like parties for being stupid with other friends. But... I'd rather go shopping with a bunch of friends or something.

Back