• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the Cutest Pokemon Ever?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Probopass. And I am being totally serious there, once you get pass the whole nose thing, it looks pretty freaking adorable.

Though, for something a bit more "cuddly and cute" traditional, Farfetch'd can be pretty charming in its own right.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Vulpix!!!
    vulpix.jpg

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Skitty! <3 And Spheal, Teddiursa, Chikorita, Torchic, Piplup, Pachirisu, Plusle and Minun... There are so many cute Pokemon, I can't even count!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Steelix and Machamp! The cutest ever! They're adorable! How dare you suggest otherwise! Nnnnnngg!! Discrimination!

But maybe a Vulpix is fine, too.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • Squirtle. But I'm biased. >_>

I always thought Chansey was freaking adorable, and way cuter than Clefairy(she's so snotty! *kicks* XD). Oddish, Totodile, Chikorita, Poochyena, Paras, and Taillow are pretty cute too. Oh, and Starly. And Pidgey. I don't know why I've become so attached to bird pokemon lately...

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    pichu, obvs- Pichu, Chika, and Cynda (and amphros- lower on the list because i don't get how such a big powerful pokemon can keep that cuddly fluffyness)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2010
    I hate cats, but I've always loved Meowth since Pokemon first came out. He's always had incredibly cute sprites in the games.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Probopass. And I am being totally serious there, once you get pass the whole nose thing, it looks pretty freaking adorable.

Though, for something a bit more "cuddly and cute" traditional, Farfetch'd can be pretty charming in its own right.

I just looked at probopass, and I can totally see what you mean! Those eyes are cute and sparkly and its stone body is so....polished and smooth....ok, I should probably stop. But it is kinda cute. XD

Back