• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Open Source Project: Pokémon RPG Table Top Game

Would you like to see a Pokémon RPG Core Rule PDF?

• Maybe - see comment for further description of my answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Trainer

Do iT FuR TeH LulZ
Years
  • I just want to see - who would be interested in this project? Anyone willing to help also would be a great start. Leave a comment anyways and let me know what you think.

Basically it would be a table top gaming Pokémon game. It would allow us to play here on the forum and IRL. All we have to do is use a Die rolling program that the admins can implement for us and we can write the rule systems :)...what you guys think?

Blue

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like it. Unfortunately, I never really played anything tabletop (Heroscape doesn't count, I'm pretty sure). So, I don't think I can really help. It would still be nice to see, so consider me a supporter.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2011
    I'm working on modifying these rules to make games that are easy to run, that Players and PMs alike will enjoy, and that can be a fast, fun game.

To compare: My normal D&D games we get maybe two battles in tops in a game. With this? We got enough that the party had caught about five Pokemon between them and knocked out a few too. Plus they're already on the tale of a Team.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back