• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new fac-er... user!

UncheckedSanity

Miss Krissy
Years
  • Personally; this is the first time I actually introduce myself to a new site. xD;

So... Hi! I'm UncheckedSanity! ... But I suggest calling me "US" or "Krissy". xD
    I used to love Pokemon as a kid. c: It started to fade, but, I decided to throw myself into the fandom because of nostalgic reasons. x3;

I've been looking for a new forum to hang out in. The old one I was on... is... kinda dead. .___.;

And... I like chihuahuas! >:U

... Okay. I'm done. xD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Hi Krissy, Welcome~ <3

I'm glad that you chose the right forum to stay in. I'm sure that your gonna have fun in here due to the reason that there's so many sections to discuss and stick in. There's also nice/kind/helpful members to talk to and to ask to~

Please take your time to read the FAQ and the rules to avoid troubles, Other than that have fun! :D

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Hi. Welcome to PokeCommunity, I found this website the same way.

Also, Chihauhas are EW.

Welcome to the forums, read the rules and enjoy your stay.

Back