• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Azelf is a Uxie!! Yeah, I said it.

Years
  • Okay, this thread is not hate to homosexual people.

Basically, what names do you get called in school/real life/college? How do you react?

Me, someone called me a perv and I simply punched him in the stomach. And he cried. Yes, a 16-year-old guy cried from a gut punch children.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Can we please get a thread name change? That's offensive, whether you mean it or not. Anyway, I usually call people dumbutts or buttfarts because I like childish insults.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I thought you could change it within 5 minutes of creating the thread.

I call other people morons, but only because they are.
    I get called a pervert, but only because I am D;

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Yeah, you would use that title
    In a nice terms: funny, and nice.
    in mean terms: mexican, and retarted(even tho I am not mexican?!?!)

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Butthead is my favourite thing to call people.

As for me... my brother calls me grumpy a lot? XD That's about all, at least that I know of. Who knows what people say behind my back. :P

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I can't say my favorite insult on here because it is innapropriate, but I like to be creative. ;D

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Most people are indifferent about more or like me. :/ At least I think. No one really has anything bad to call me behind my back. Other than that, my friends will jokingly call me names like stuff I probably shouldn't mention on a pokemon forum and I'd do the same stuff back.

Also, Dark Azelf tends to enjoy calling me fat. Even though I am not.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Most people are indifferent about more or like me. :/ At least I think. No one really has anything bad to call me behind my back. Other than that, my friends will jokingly call me names like stuff I probably shouldn't mention on a pokemon forum and I'd do the same stuff back.

Also, Dark Azelf tends to enjoy calling me fat. Even though I am not.

No Aero, you are large, obtuse, round, flabby, beefy, plumpish, whalelike, thickset, oversize, distended, and pudgy. Don't lie to yourself, its very unappealing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm using FAG as an example of what things people can call you. Otherwise, I'll ask Pat to change it.
    Who the hell is Pat? My name's Nick and I'll be your moderator this evening.

The title of this thread is offensive and I'll be changing it to a more appropriate thread title.

Thank you for posting with us here at The PokéCommunity Forums. Please take the time to read the rules on your way out and enjoy your stay!

Years
  • ....I would prefer something else(also, hi Nick!), but oh well.

Also, got called a....you know, I can't say it, but it was enough for Lorenzo(my buddy)o beat the crap out of that guy.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I... don't recall ever being called names. :\ I'm sure I must've been as a kid but nothing specific comes to mind. Probably "that anime girl" or something, 'cause I used to draw nothing but anime fanart all the time.

Though when it comes to my friends, we call each other rude names all the time. xD; My favourite is jerk, which is boring but effective. Douche is probably my favourite after that.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • People call me fat. T.T (Not really, I call myself fat. No one else says anything to me.)

Even if they did though, they wouldn't dare say it to my face. The last person who did that... well, he hasn't messed with me for a few years, and that should say something.

Whenever I look at people, they turn away. I guess a lot of people are afraid of big people.

Although, I could be really creative with the curse words and insults, if need be, but why waste my time on the imbiciles around me, who barely understand more then a 'your mom' insult. It'd be overkill, really.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Fat, pudgy, side-walk hogger, ugly... uh... dumbass, retard, among other things.

Well, that was when I was 10. I'm still overweight, but older folk call me cute :s it's the younger crowd that thinks women should be 100lb to be prettiful.

I'm just glad my family doesn't call me names anymore.

Ayselipera

I don't know of anyone who has called me a name. Either they're doing it really well behind my back or I'm just oblivious.

When it comes to my friends we all call each other names. Jokingly of course. My word of choice is douche. It just gets the job done. No one ever uses douche against me though. :'(

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
  • I get called pervert, ugly, dumb, crazy, troll, geek, hippy, psychopath, etc. The Pervert, crazy, troll geek, psychopath, etc. are true. The dumb, and hippy are not. Hippy is cuz I have long hair. The ugly is to relative for me to judge. I always just ignore it, further trolling people.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I would like to say what I call people, but I'd probably be banned. They range from loving other people's mom's way to much to being part of the male anatomy. xD

As for others to me... pretty much what I call other people, to be honest. =/

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    people dont call me bad names to my face because i have no probably with swiftly kicking them in the balls and they have all witnessed it.

my friends call me char because my name is charlee.

Back