• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Dipu, can you answer the question please? Dipu? DIPU, WAKE UP"

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Said my teacher

Me:"Huh?"

Dipu is my name, by the way

Simple question: Have you ever slept in class? If so, what happened?

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Yes. I had stayed up till 5 Am to do a trade over PC. It was supposed to be done by 2 Am. I was too tired to be pissed. The sleeping in class worked out well, surprisingly.
    XD

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • ya i slept in class quite a bit. (it was a boring class ^_^) so the teacher made me stand up by the white board for the rest of the class. it happened quite a bit. i blame my job because i was up until around 12-1 in the morning then having to go to school at 6 doesnt work well. :/

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    oh yes... in maths XD
    and my teacher even pulled the chair out on me seein as though i do it in nearly all the time :3

Years
  • I am one of those people who is half-awake in most of the classes. This is definitely most common in the afternoon since I wake up pretty early to catch an 8am class in the morning. By 2:00pm which is when my afternoon class starts, my body wants to take a nap. :(

Years
  • I've dozed off, but never fully slept in class. If I did I'd get caught since im not sneaky. xD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Okay, so I was in Religion yesterday, and I was sitting upright but was falling alseep. I ended up falling alseep and falling off my chair and landing on the ground D;

Years
  • I outright fell asleep in my 1st grade class; it being 1st grade, the teacher just gave me the work I missed.

In college, I sometimes was half-asleep in class. I'd only barely be awake, and I'd zone out for minutes at a time. They were all large lecture classes, though, so no one noticed. Made me mad, though, because I was in class to take notes...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I am unable to sleep past 4 a.m.

So yes. I sleep in class.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yeah, I go as far as putting my head down and closing my eyes. There may have been times where I've actually fallen asleep, but I don't remember. To me, falling in asleep in class is kind of awkward, because, what if you started talking during your sleep? o_____o;; I would die. :<

But yeah, I don't fall asleep in class. I make sure to open my eyes after a few moments before closing them again.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yeah, I've slept in class before. I keep my hands above my head so that nobody can see me. My friends try to wake me up though >.<.
    Even when I try to sleep, I can't sleep fully though.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Phaha, this hasn't happened to me before I think... though sometimes I feel that tired in boring classes I just wanna rest my head on the desk... but I don't incase I do happen to fall asleep. XD

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
  • I did in highschool. Everything was the same old stuff pretty much. I don't do that now at uni though, because it can really screw you over

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I am quite guilty of this. Not only have I dozed off multiple times in various classes, but the teachers seem to notice every time I do. They all make an effort to wake me up as rude as possible, even when their attention isn't on me or even when nothing is happening in class.

They either poke my head, shout at my ear, tell a friend to attack me, slam my notebook, or something torturing. ;; It is so hypocritical of them; each one has fallen asleep in class before.

Thankfully, everyone gets a laugh out of it, so I'm not as mad as I should be. :<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I don't sleep, I "daydream". Though I eventually end up closing my eyes. I kind of listen while daydreaming, though. Don't ask how it's possible, because it probably isn't. Idek.

Although recently, I've had trouble staying awake in Geometry. Geometry = my least fave form of math. /sticking to algebra, trig., and logarithms

Back