• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OUUUUUCH!

Years
  • ....*no comments on thread title*

Um....Okay, do you often get cut by accident? Like, by scissors?

I know I do....stupid trying to cook -_- *25 cuts on hands and rising*

Zet

Years
  • Yeah I often get cut when shaving since it's really a bothersome task and I don't put 100% effort into it, what can you expect to happen?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Playing footy, my knees get cut up all the time stupid psoriasis.
    That's about it.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I got cut by a manual shaver once, I was cleaning the blades with my finger, and I didn't feel it until I finished cleaning... That was LOL.

Well, other times, I have no idea how I was cut. >_>

Years
  • Rarely actually, I be careful when dealing with scissors or sharp items of that sort. But it happens.

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
  • I have the worst balance imaginable, but i have the reflexes of a cat.

I was rollerblading and i fell off the bar and down a stair case, but i did this weird mid air flail and landed at the bottom un harmed

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Other then the times when I do it on purpose I get cut a lot when I'm in a cluttered area. I always somehow manage to slice or impale my self on something, then just watch the blood flow before I get a bandage. I haven't gotten a paper cut in a while....

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
  • Other then the times when I do it on purpose I get cut a lot when I'm in a cluttered area. I always somehow manage to slice or impale my self on something, then just watch the blood flow before I get a bandage. I haven't gotten a paper cut in a while....
    -_- ............. I have a coupon for a therapist, would you like it? I don't really need it.....

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • I cut my finger with sisscors once... and my cat attacks my arm so thats covered in cuts.
    I get papercuts all the time )<

...Hmm... I think thats it, other than me biting the skin off it, and burns from lighters or cookers...

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    No, I rarely get cut accidentally. It might be because I rarely use sharp objects. I did get cut once though. When I was cutting vegetables xD.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Yeah sometimes I get cut by silly things. But, mostly in fights and stuff like that.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • On occasion, I get cut accidentally. My most recent cut? From a knife in a knife block...some idiot had inserted them BLADE SIDE UP and they were partially out of the block so when I went to put a knife INTO the block, I got sliced. >_<

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • I don't usually, but for some reason last week I got like 7 paper cuts. Those things HURT.

Well, I guess recently I got a hyper puppy. That calls for some nasty injuries.

Crystal Glaceon

Devious
    Years
  • I do because I file paperwork at my job so I get tons upon tons of friggin' paper cuts. I'm normally very careful when holding a knife. and I've never been cut by scissors.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • ogod yes. I get cut just trying to flip a paper. PAPER CUTS FRICKEN HURT MAN. D: Just recently, if it counts, I stepped on a thumb tack and it was hell trying to get it out. ;; *tends to be quite accident prone when she's uber hyper*

Back