PDA

View Full Version : OUUUUUCH!

インフェルノの津波
April 19th, 2010, 10:39 PM
....*no comments on thread title*

Um....Okay, do you often get cut by accident? Like, by scissors?

I know I do....stupid trying to cook -_- *25 cuts on hands and rising*

Zet
April 19th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Yeah I often get cut when shaving since it's really a bothersome task and I don't put 100% effort into it, what can you expect to happen?

Wings Don't Cry
April 19th, 2010, 10:48 PM
I get cut when I go camping, the worst cut I've had was one that was from my ankle all the way up to my knee.

Broc
April 19th, 2010, 10:50 PM
im in the army so my face feels like its been shaved off.

Captain Fabio
April 20th, 2010, 12:28 AM
Nope.

I am not clumsy, never cut myself, as far as I can remember.

Dukey
April 20th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Playing footy, my knees get cut up all the time stupid psoriasis.
That's about it.

Halcyon
April 20th, 2010, 01:29 AM
I got cut by a manual shaver once, I was cleaning the blades with my finger, and I didn't feel it until I finished cleaning... That was LOL.

Well, other times, I have no idea how I was cut. >_>

Toshiro.
April 20th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Rarely actually, I be careful when dealing with scissors or sharp items of that sort. But it happens.

donavannj
April 20th, 2010, 12:18 PM
I get cut pretty often, but not from the usual suspects. It's moreso computer cases and other computer parts that slice me up. D;

ILoveDragonite
April 20th, 2010, 12:29 PM
I have the worst balance imaginable, but i have the reflexes of a cat.

I was rollerblading and i fell off the bar and down a stair case, but i did this weird mid air flail and landed at the bottom un harmed

Honest
April 20th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Other then the times when I do it on purpose I get cut a lot when I'm in a cluttered area. I always somehow manage to slice or impale my self on something, then just watch the blood flow before I get a bandage. I haven't gotten a paper cut in a while....

ILoveDragonite
April 20th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Other then the times when I do it on purpose I get cut a lot when I'm in a cluttered area. I always somehow manage to slice or impale my self on something, then just watch the blood flow before I get a bandage. I haven't gotten a paper cut in a while....
-_- ............. I have a coupon for a therapist, would you like it? I don't really need it.....

Anxiety.
April 20th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I cut my finger with sisscors once... and my cat attacks my arm so thats covered in cuts.
I get papercuts all the time )<

...Hmm... I think thats it, other than me biting the skin off it, and burns from lighters or cookers...

Binary
April 20th, 2010, 01:56 PM
No, I rarely get cut accidentally. It might be because I rarely use sharp objects. I did get cut once though. When I was cutting vegetables xD.

Captain Hobo.
April 20th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Yeah sometimes I get cut by silly things. But, mostly in fights and stuff like that.

Melody
April 20th, 2010, 05:07 PM
On occasion, I get cut accidentally. My most recent cut? From a knife in a knife block...some idiot had inserted them BLADE SIDE UP and they were partially out of the block so when I went to put a knife INTO the block, I got sliced. >_<

mitzoken
April 20th, 2010, 05:14 PM
I don't usually, but for some reason last week I got like 7 paper cuts. Those things HURT.

Well, I guess recently I got a hyper puppy. That calls for some nasty injuries.

Crystal Glaceon
April 20th, 2010, 05:36 PM
I do because I file paperwork at my job so I get tons upon tons of friggin' paper cuts. I'm normally very careful when holding a knife. and I've never been cut by scissors.

I HEART MEGA HITT
April 20th, 2010, 07:57 PM
ogod yes. I get cut just trying to flip a paper. PAPER CUTS FRICKEN HURT MAN. D: Just recently, if it counts, I stepped on a thumb tack and it was hell trying to get it out. ;; *tends to be quite accident prone when she's uber hyper*

EmeraldSerenade
April 20th, 2010, 08:06 PM
I'm accident prone, so i have like a gazillion cuts. i just noticed i have a small cut on my face right now -.-

Missingno.7-4468
April 20th, 2010, 08:17 PM
I'm someone who can trip on paved ground. Yes, I get cuts. All the time. Sometimes I don't even know where they come from.

Mattysaurus
April 21st, 2010, 04:54 PM
I don't get cut often unless really accidental.
But today my friend thought it would be funny to toss me some scissors. Not fun. >:|