• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay, another Pokemon spriter.

Liraxus

Local Douchebag
Years
  • Hey there.

Im Liraxus, im a Pokemon spriter with a goal to make a Pokemon ROM hack. (Too bad my mom dosen't allow me to download anything.)

So i am hoping someone on Pokecommunity can help me with my goal.

Welp. Later.

^^Gee, wasn't that expected? A boring ol' introduction. Eh. Oh well.

Years
  • Hello! Welcome to PC :) I started spriting a couple months ago actually, it's quite addicting xD And I'm not sure about ROM hacks, seems interesting though lol And yea parents can be a pain in the butt sometimes; I'm glad I'm away at college!

If you want to share your simple sprites, there's a thread where you can post them. (Art Gallery > Pixel Art > Sprite Recolours and Fusions Thread) As for ROM hacks, there's like a whole section devoted to them, so maybe ask there? I'm not an expert on these things but I spent most of yesterday lurking various boards and reading the rules of each forum so I thought I would point you in the right direction :) If someone out there is reading this and noticed I'm wrong let us know!

Back