• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    "mhmhmhmhm" i only laugh in consonants

anyone who begins their laugh with a 'b' deserves a swift punch in the abdominal region

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I literally go "Hahahahahahahaha" unless its really funny, which is when I slam my head onto the closest table, and silently laugh to death. And I'm serious! I mostly just giggle though. ^_^

Years
  • ..most of my laughs found forced or fake, because they usually are. I usually have to force myself to laugh because it doesn't usually seem natural to me. When I do though, it can be kind of high pitched, like a "ahahahahaha" :B

Ayselipera

If I ever heard someone laugh as 'Bwahaha' I think I'd throw up. Just reading it is annoying.

- Anytime<3

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I share the same villainous chuckle as the majority of lame movie bad guys. XD

"eheheheheheh..."

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It depends on what I'm laughing about.

Normally, if something is funny, I'll just smile.. I don't really laugh much. Um, I laugh when I get evil ideas, but in the stereotypical.. evil way. And usually, when I do laugh, I can't remember. D:

I haven't laughed for a while.

Back