• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you run for head of your country?

Harmonie

Winds ღ
Years
  • Nah, I quite simply know nothing about the economy. It would be very stupid for me to do that. lol

There are some pretty screwed up things going on that I'd love to fix, but the fact that I know nothing about how economics just is too much.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Sure...if only to fulfill my sadistic desire to finish the job the last couple of presidents have done on our economy. >;D

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    BECOME PRIME MINISTER OF NEW ZEALAND
    RULE OVER 8 PEOPLE

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    The likelihood for me making it to a presidential candidacy is slim to none. I wouldn't want to run for president, though. It'll be hell to put my ideas into the country and manage to persuade millions of citizens into understanding my stance. Government should be limited, in my opinion, so the main thing I'll be focusing on is keeping the government out of the decisions of other people's lives, while maintaining it enough to run the country stable enough so it's living conditions are acceptable.

Years
  • I don't fully grasp the politics of Canada yet, having lived in Vietnam and America for longer periods of time and learning more about systems in those countries. In any case, no, I would not want to run to be Prime Minister of Canada. Management and morale-boosting just isn't the kind of job that's suitable for me.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I really don't wanna have anything to do with the government at this point... or in fact in ANY point... in my life. Much less want to run for President of US or Mexico.

Besides, I'm too Mexican for USA and too Geeky for Mexico. Chances of me winning scrap would be 0.

Years
  • I don't know if I would ever run for Prime Minister of Canada, but I've always been told that I would make a good politician (my uncle was told this too, but he declined to run for a city council spot when told about it). I wouldn't mind running for city council one day, and maybe eventually for an MP (equivalent to US Congress) or mayoral position. I don't know if I'd have what it takes to run an entire country, but I've always thought that I would be good at representing the people in government.

Years
  • No. Quite frankly I am not smart enough for it. >___<;; Not to mention all of the pressure, which I couldn't handle, and the fact that I haven't the faintest idea of how the government really runs. I think I'm better suited for a job that I'm actually qualified for.

Back