• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Four day weekend

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    What's the longest "weekend" you've had? Due to specific holidays, etc. However, school/education/work related holidays don't count, unless it's like, you get one of the days off that you wouldn't usually... Um, yeah, you get what I mean. XD;

But yeah, there's a 4 day weekend for me, because I don't have uni on Friday, however, usually I have to attend on a monday, but I get that off due to the ANZAC day holiday, so yays.

Years
  • So the five day weekend most Americans schools give for Thanksgiving doesn't count? I don't think anything comes close to that. Not if you still want to count it as a weekend.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Hmmmm...

Well, I know a 4-day'er. June 24th is a Thursday and it's Saint Jean le Baptiste Day. Everyone gets that day off; June 25th is my fiance's birthday, and we generally take that day off, too. Then there's Saturday & Sunday which are just weekend-holidays anyway :< because usually, we get weekends off, especially when we were at school.

>> so I capped at four days.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • The longest I've had was a five day weekend. It was because of a heavy rain.

The funnest weekend ever. We danced in the rain. ^^;

Ehhh environmental factors count?

In that case, I had a six-day weekend from a blizzard that hit in 2008. That was epic. Over 2' of snow in one night, then a crapload of freezing rain and more snow the following days. We had an entire week off of school almost >> Tuesday-Sunday.

Back