• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In your opinion, what's the worst thing a person could do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Glaceon

Devious
Years
  • Abusing small children. It's one thing to spank a child for misbehaving, but it's something totally different to break a bone because you don't know when to stop

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Well if you want technically, it could be killing everything on Earth, but I don't think that's really possible for one person to single-handedly do right now.

But if it was something in front of me, if someone hurt a child I would flip out on them.

Edit: Oh yeah, how could I forget animals. >_< We are animals too though, so it's the same thing. But I feel the same with "lesser" organisms too, like bugs for example. But at least when those are killed or hurt, I understand why people can't really accept that maybe they don't want to die or be tortured, since they are so tiny and far away from communicating with us and us with them.
    VVVVVVVVV

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • The worst thing anybody would do is Injuring or killing Animals, especially if it is for no reason at all. It's like
    child abuse can't people understand that animals have feelings too.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • beating a dog to death with a vase o_o
    i dont think that happens very often irl, but i saw that in Elfen Lied and i was freaking out >.<;;

but realistically, bombing.
    also, suicide sorta.. if you wanna die, you might as well die doing something good like saving someone from a fire? sorry if that sounded shallow ._.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Rape, murder, child abuse, animal abuse, genocide....

Oh, and cheating on your boyfriend or girlfriend or having an affair with their best friend. That extremely pisses me off.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Raping/abusing children. They hardly have any consent or power to fight back or opportunity to seek help, neh? :(

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • There are many things that can set me off, some of which I won't list merely because trolls will do it to piss you off.

The main things I feel that are unforgivable crimes are Murder, Suicide, Rape and extreme violence against ANYONE who is defenseless and/or lacking in skill/strength to defend themselves and seek aid. (children, injured people, ect)

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • The main things I feel that are unforgivable crimes are Murder, Suicide, Rape and extreme violence against ANYONE who is defenseless and/or lacking in skill/strength to defend themselves and seek aid. (children, injured people, ect)

^ This.

I also find that cheating is another thing that's unforgivable. Sexuality is a very sacred thing and is not meant to be thrown every which way as if it's nothing. It loses its value then. Surely everyone would feel "cleaner" or at least nicer if they know the only person who's touched them "that way" is their husband?

You can corrupt minds by cheating on someone who really, really loves you, too. My fiance had a cousin who was engaged to a nice woman for five years. He had a great job, a big house, a nice car, and all the plans set. She then cheated on him with a married man twenty years older than her who already has four kids, and is unstable financially and mentally. The guy freaked out and did everything in his power to convince her to come back, and she didn't. His cousin's an emotional wreck now.

Cheating can also lead to suicide, in which it's like indirect murder on the part of the person who did cheat.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2010
    Hitting girls/women. I really can't stand that.

I'm the opposite. I am for equal rights and believe women are on par with men in every way, including physical attributes.

For me, I think the worst thing I could see someone do is deny science, progression. See, I don't think on small scale for anything. Killing one person is just ONE PERSON. Hindering science in any way is killing millions.

Also, the pope telling the Africans to not use condoms was pretty wrong too. See, that's mass murder on a serious scale.

Years
  • People mentioning rape and cheating in the same sentence, as if they were anywhere near comparison.

Callous and willful disregard for another person's suffering and treating people like lifeless objects. Or, in simpler terms: rape, murder, abuse, torture.

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    break my heart.

I think, I'll go with the flow. Inflicting harm upon anyone/anything that can't defend it's self, would be the worse.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hitting girls/women. I really can't stand that.
    The notion that the converse (that is to say, women hitting men) should not be bad irks me greatly, primarily since it already is an accepted trope of society.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Hitting girls/women. I really can't stand that.
    You know, that's funny, because believe me or don't believe me, girls beat guys up too. I'm sick of seeing women abuse their "violence against women, Australia says no" crap on men. Now, I would never in a million years hit a women. Ever. But to see people be as biased as to truly believe that females are the only victims, that pisses me off. A lot.

What annoys me more, is animal abuse, or abusing children, rape and murdering defenseless human beings/animals. Oh, and people that don't like Scrubs. I will murder you.

^ This.

I also find that cheating is another thing that's unforgivable. Sexuality is a very sacred thing and is not meant to be thrown every which way as if it's nothing. It loses its value then. Surely everyone would feel "cleaner" or at least nicer if they know the only person who's touched them "that way" is their husband?

You can corrupt minds by cheating on someone who really, really loves you, too. My fiance had a cousin who was engaged to a nice woman for five years. He had a great job, a big house, a nice car, and all the plans set. She then cheated on him with a married man twenty years older than her who already has four kids, and is unstable financially and mentally. The guy freaked out and did everything in his power to convince her to come back, and she didn't. His cousin's an emotional wreck now.

Cheating can also lead to suicide, in which it's like indirect murder on the part of the person who did cheat.
    I'm all against cheating, but please don't put cheating and murder in the same sentence. It's in no possible way as bad as murdering someone. People cheat, okay. I get that. I've been cheated on, but I moved on. Cheating is something humans do naturally, because we're incredibly screwed up. If you get cheated on, you can recover. You can seek help from your friends and even solve the issue with the person whom cheated on you. If you were murdered, you can't really do much about it, can you?

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • The notion that the converse (that is to say, women hitting men) should not be bad irks me greatly, primarily since it already is an accepted trope of society.

Indeed, anyone hitting anyone is wrong, although it is oft' viewed worse if a man hits a woman since a man is technically more powerful and "dominant".

I've seen a man badly beaten by his girlfriend before. He had a black eye, puss, and bruise marks all over from being hit and slammed with chairs. I don't find that acceptable at all.

Not to mention, his girlfriend was mooching off of him and his poor mother. She didn't even work and she abused both of them.

Guillermo:

Murder is obviously worse, but cheating can lead to the death of an individual or even the victim and the other person, pending the situation, and psychological breakdown in which, in that case, it's pretty horrible. I put it in a list where degree was not mentioned. Obviously, Rape / Murder / Abuse is far worse cheating, but I still see cheating as something terrible and in the Top 10 for worst things someone could do to another human being.

I also don't see cheating as "natural". I do not believe we have animalistic natures at birth to screw every member of the opposite sex we see. That's the morals and values that were caked into our heads from TV and other influences.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cheating on a significant other that you supposedly care for & love. Emotionally, it's the worst thing you can do to someone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back