View Full Version : Whoops, Wrong Hand...

April 29th, 2010, 7:11 PM
as humans, we often multitask with our hands full
the things in our hands may be completely unrelated, and sometimes we end up doing something with the wrong hand/object

i.e. right hand: phone. left hand: empty soda can. -throws away phone-
or.. right hand: fry. left hand: nothing. -dips finger in ketchup and bites-

so, what're some of the craziest things that have happened to you like the ones above?

April 29th, 2010, 7:13 PM
Uhm... well... the most dangerous one? I head a cup of soda, and a cup of grease... I almost drank that.

I've thrown my phone away twice...

April 29th, 2010, 7:39 PM
I was peeling a banana to slice and put over my cereal and I end up throwing the banana in the bin instead of the peel. >:Z

April 30th, 2010, 1:05 AM
I tried to cut my food with a fork once. The amusing part is that the fork still works for that purpose.

April 30th, 2010, 5:05 AM
The only thing that comes to mind is once I was eating waffles and accidentally poured the milk in my right hand all over my waffle instead of the syrup that was in my left hand. :( I still have friends who tease me about that because it was after a sleepover, lmao.

I can't think of anything noteworthy aside from that, though.

April 30th, 2010, 5:06 AM

I tried to eat my water bottle once; I thought that was my poptart hand >:|

I also tend to put the cereal in the fridge and the milk on the shelf <<

Eternal Nightmare
April 30th, 2010, 7:12 AM
Nah...as far as I can remember I haven't done anything like this. Yes I'm perfect xD.

April 30th, 2010, 1:15 PM
The phone thing happened to me on many occasions.
Nothing else really happened.

But this one time, I had my iPod Touch in my right hand and my phone in my left. The phone started ringing and and I put the iPod up to my ear. Yeah, I know, not as exciting as the people above me. ;w;

April 30th, 2010, 1:26 PM
This is why I hold things with both my hands.

April 30th, 2010, 1:56 PM
Worst one - empty chip carton in one hand, plate of chips in the other. Guess which one I threw in the bin?

Plate and all. :|

Ninja Caterpie
April 30th, 2010, 3:05 PM
I was eating an apple in one hand, then threw it away. As I kept walking, I picked up a bit of bark from the plant box thingo next to me and almost ate it. D=

April 30th, 2010, 6:44 PM
Too many times to remember. I'm a scatterbrain.

I found a sock in my trash can that I'd meant to put in my clothes hamper yesterday... Made me go "wtf" when I finally noticed it ages later. XD;

April 30th, 2010, 7:44 PM
I dipped a chip into my cola.

May 1st, 2010, 5:20 PM
I did this with my homework and water.

I was handing my homework to my mom so to make sure I didn't make any mistakes and I was like "What the heck? This isn't wa- I mean my homework!"

May 1st, 2010, 9:09 PM
I had a bag of chips and a cup of soda.. reached my hand into the cup..
I bit my hand cuz I thought I was holding food in it..
I also dipped chips and vegetables in things that weren't dip.

Oh.. and here is the worst..

I had my soda that I was drinking and was cleaning my room, and picked up an old half-filled can that has been there for who knows how long collecting spit, dust and other nasty things.. and well.. I took a small drink of that. Threw it down in disgust... added another stain to my carpet

May 2nd, 2010, 8:01 AM
I've been holding cups with gallons of orange juice, lemonade, or whatever and put the gallon into the cabinet or the cup into the refrigerator. I've also accidentally thrown a full cup into the trash can instead of the empty gallon. Those are really the only ones I can recall.