• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many users past usernames can you name?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pretty sure you guys can all remember your own, or most of yours. But are you able to remember others usernames? Can you remember someone else's username history? How're you able to do this/why not?

Apparently... I can name a few, Sig and I were doing it. XD;

Years
  • I suppose it's a case of actually being there when people do change their usernames, especially those that have made a fairly big impression on you. Around the time I was still a staff member, I was surrounded by people who changed their names constantly, that is why I remember a great deal of them.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Well, I guess not. If you change your name, I'd really say 'Who are you?' unless I know you personally and you told me you will change your name.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I remeber quite a few usernames of people who changed there. I've been inactive for a long time so really half of my friend list I don't know who they are because of their name changes.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Probably fewer than ten including myself. XD

but, for the fun of it, let me try to make a list here:
    -I used to be "tmbjr"
    -Sydian used to be "Silversmearglesplatter"
    -Forever used to be "Nurse Nica"
    -Rukario used to be "PPNSteve"
    -Parallelzero used to be "BLACK ROCK SHOOTER"
    -Hiroshi Sotumura used to be...a lot of things, I mainly remember "Satoshi-kun", "Eusine606", and "Masato-san"

...that's all I can think of off the top of my head. XD

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • The only one I recall off the top of my head is... *drumroll*

SilverSmeargleSplatter to Sydian!!!

/fail

EDIT: Also Septile to Muffinz™ to Muffin
    ™.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I'm hopeless at it.

When I came back to PC earlier this month I had people sending me VMs whose usernames I didn't recognise, only to eventually realise that they were people I used to talk to frequently xD

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Alexithymia's oldest username I can remember is BlueSnowHoundoom ;3

My old username's were *shineMurkrow*, .MurkyBurning., TrinityLimit, and CrimsonFlash.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Vrai - Vrai Espoir, Atlus
    Christos - Cierra, Semele, Cirno
    Klippy - Popwar Bunny, That Hideous Strength
    Chibi Robo - HFI, Happy Face Inc.
    Hiroshi Sotomura - Anthony La, Haruki Hanai
    Luke - Britney Spears, Okutank, Regina George, Get out of that honey pot, Ursaring!
    Spherical Ice - The Master
    Fox - FoxHound!, Vaati
    Erik Destler - Karen Smith, Ursula
    Zeikku - Synster_Zeikku, Pounder_Zeikku, Synster_Lili
    Morkula - Fallen Nocturne

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i remember my own (spacecub) and i switched that at the same time Scarf switched to Galatea, and a couple of Nica's (if alts don't count), and Cassino mentioned to me that he was "Orange" in Japanese (iirc) once. i noticed that luck was NIN at one point and Manipulation was The Doctor...and that's about all that comes to mind. so like 7 i guess. OH AND WILL WAS JUICY FRUIT so like 8 like

Ayselipera

They're a few users who just stand out to me in general so I end up remembering their username history even if I've never talked to them. I think it sounds sort of creepy so I'll just keep who I remember to myself. I can't help that I have such a good memory though. :D

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well... off the top of my head:

Forever was Nurse Nica :D
    Uh... There are a lot of name chances since I was last one... so yeah.

Years
  • More than I'd probably care to know. I tend to remember random stuff like this 10x more often than what I'm supposed to be doing right now. It's just that special kind of unneeded information my brain loves to store.

I've seen a lot of people have name changes. If a current user that I know's old username pops up, I'll probably remember it. But, I could be here forever trying to make a list, and I don't have the patience for it. So yeah... I can't really give you a number or a list, it'd probably just be incomplete. :(

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Plenty of them

McDukey, t w e n t y - t w o, Ramen!, infinitized, HOPPING FROGGY KISSES, Jared, Abercrombie, Kishoku, Juicy Fruit, *Dark*Master, Shiharu, etc. I could keep going.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm, lets see.

Spoiler:

Teehee.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • um Hakeen, Nurse Nica, Forever, Four, poopnoodle, spacecub, guillermo, juicyfruit, Amu, Klippy, Alice!, Manipulation, Swift., Swift!, Wind~, Eeveon, Libra, Harlequin, t w e n t y - t w o, Ramen!, Jared, Abercrombie, Kishoku, Juicy Fruit, *Dark*Master, Shiharu, Signomi, GavZ, Abnegation, bgt, Lightning, digi-kun, Aizuke, Suijho, Bamachi, Bloodex~, Ausaudriel, The Doctor, Jupiter of the monkey, Mr Sillypillz, Captain Hobo, SonicThrust, Aegis, Kura, Beachy, Beach Boy, Angela, mewthree w/armor, Dark_Azelf, Dark Azelf, Anti, Green Tea, lalapizzame, Pokedra, Seebeedoo, BHWolfgang, Asian Pride, Ineffable, Silver SmeargleSplatter, Sydian, loliwin, Ctep, Samme426, JessicaH, Jesh, bit.trip void, fallen.angel

oh my god 8|

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Hurr, let's see...

Sylphiel was Cowrie a long time ago. Funny thing, sometime last year I was like 'Wait, where's Cowrie? D:' and then I found out X3

Throughout last year tons of people got so many name changes, it was ridiculous (and it was tough to keep track of people). Some dude who was under the name 'munna' a million years ago was one of the ones that changed a lot.

I'm drawing a blank now ._.

Edit: Actually reading through the posts now. BlueSnowHoundoom and FoxHound!/Vaati ring a bell

Also, I've never had a name change, but had two old accounts - ShadowCharizard and DragonHeart

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2012
    NuclearWarlord, Nuke, and NuclearWizard are currently my flag names.
    However, I have been:
    SilverLugia with some numbers.
    Some TaserWizard stuff.
    BoomSpell (The predecessor to NuclearWizard, of course)
    Silver Lugia
    That Nuke Guy.
    And some others that I'm too lazy to type.

Edit: O, and OTHER people's names? I guess I'll go through my friend Peregrine's:
    Gareth.
    Fishtank.
    Absolute Zero.
    .Pear
    Peregrine. (Pere)
    That One Guy.

I know too many people to name, though. I can remember a bit of their name histories, however.

Back