• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh boy!

Years
  • Haha well I am here finally. Been seeing my younger brother on here and said I need to see what this is about, and then he mentioned wi-fi battles and I said now it's a must. So here I am!

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Well hello there, welcome to Pokecommunity. Make sure you read the rules, and stay active. Good luck with WiFi battling, and if you need anything, just PM me.

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • Welcome! Who's your little brother? It's nice siblings can relate to something unlike my and my sister xD. Anyways Welcomee! Make sure you & your brother read the rules and enjoy your stay!

Years
  • My brother has been here a bit longer then me, I am more then sure he knows the rules[I hope] haha and I think his name on here is EliteEcho, unless he is using a variant of his name.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well hello thar. Glad you could make it to the community. Your brother must be quite the influence eh.

Back