• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A question

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    What are all the manga series? I only know Pokemon special and the manga that the anime is based on.

Years
  • There are a lot...
    Pokemon Special
    Dengeki Pikachu
    Pokemon Zensho
    Pokemon PiPiPi
    Getto Da Ze

There are more than that....

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • I love that one, Magical Pokemon Journaey, it's so funny ^_^

There's also the long series one based on the games, as well as the Ash journey ones.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Based on the games would be Pocket Monsters Special (US: Pokemon Adventures.
    Ash's adventures...Dengeki Pikachu?

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • Lonepichu said:
    I love that one, Magical Pokemon Journaey, it's so funny ^_^

There's also the long series one based on the games, as well as the Ash journey ones.

omg! THERE IS SUM1 THAT LIKE MAGICAL POKEMON JOURNEY?(POKEMON pipipi) IT IS SO SISSY! NOT TO OFFEND ANY FANS OF THAT HAZEL AND WHAT WALNUT? OR IS ALMOND? I THINK SHOULD BE WALNUT. IT IS STUPID INTO THE CORE! Perferalbly due to sub of science the art of pokemon drawing is it FOR kindergarden level? YAX2

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • i agree with KazuyaSato.It is a little Sissy. However, it is a shoujo manga so it is made for the steriotypical teenage girl.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    KazuyaSato, even if that's your opinion of it, tone it down or don't say it at all. You're certainly welcome to your opinion… "It's too kiddish for me, I personally don't like it…" but don't put it down as a whole, please.

Years
  • KazuyaSato said:
    omg! THERE IS SUM1 THAT LIKE MAGICAL POKEMON JOURNEY?(POKEMON pipipi) IT IS SO SISSY! NOT TO OFFEND ANY FANS OF THAT HAZEL AND WHAT WALNUT? OR IS ALMOND? I THINK SHOULD BE WALNUT. IT IS STUPID INTO THE CORE! Perferalbly due to sub of science the art of pokemon drawing is it FOR kindergarden level? YAX2

Please no flaming. Without Shoujos, everyone would be deranged junkies.

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • Soriz fer DAT. Alright here's some I had in my collection of pokemon manga
    :Pokemon Dengeki Pikachu Japan
    Pokemon Electric Tale of Pikachu
    Pokemon Magicial Journey(though i dun read them, juz collect them for collecting purposes)
    Pokemon Special Chinese Version and English Version
    Pokemon Zenshou
    Pokemon FireRed LeafGreen Japan Version
    Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire(ChuangYi juz pubish the first one! I hate them) English Version
    Pokemon Gold and Sliver: Never Ending Golden Boys Chinese Version(By TongSumthing...)

Thats all I have but I think there is still some more, though some are doujinshi(which are permitted here to those of sixteen and below) like Pokemon In Love(only 4 volumes!) and some undedited ones that are known to many by some Germans and Japaneses.

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • That's a pretty ok collection, btw stop saying I hate them unless you refer to it as a joke, and please keep your on opinions to yourself.

Back