• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

AikuSeverin

Dark Trainer
Years
  • Hi, sup?

im Aiku Severin, just call me Aike, its how its pronounced

ive played the games since i was young, never really battled against other people much untill recently, never gone to tournaments either.

i have Gold, Silver, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl and HeartGold

i train Dark Types after i learnt what they can do, they can be pretty evil with some attacks

pleased to meet you all! i shall ttyl!

greetings, nice to meet you

i do follow one rule of all gaming however "Play who and what you wanna play, play it well, and shove everyone else off for telling you otherwise" i mean sure alot of pokemon can top the darks, but its how you play them that makes them good, any true gamer should know that (and yea, i happen to ALWAYS pick low tier characters for some reason, have on idea why)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jalin Volt

Banned
    Years
  • Hey Aike, I was always a Fan of dark types to but you will soon learn that Any really type of Pokemon can >Dark it's all about the moves and the strategy Used in the battle maybe i could test out your team some time, In a 6v6 Match your Team vs Mine. BTW im Also new to PokeCommunity Welcome, And Enjoy!

Lol Nice Well wonderful meeting you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Welcome to PC, Aike. Don't forget to read the rules, and follow them. But... also have fun here. If you need help, or have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Iku. Just from seeing your name and avatar I see that you are a fan of Japanese Anime! I don't really watch anime except from Pokémon, Digimon and a few others =D. I hope you will enjoy your stay and that you will be a active and good member of our Community.
    By The Way, Iku is just how I do things. Hahaha. XD

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Aike! (: You sound like a hardcore pokemon fan :D. And I'm glad you discovered the awesomeness of teh dark side. xD Anyways Hope you've read the rules and enjoy yourself!

Back