• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond and Pearl Adventure!

Esper-chan

Mmmm... Crunchy! :D
Years
  • I read it~ It's really funny! I just can't keep a straight face when i read it!

Spoiler:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I actually like it. I love how they always portray the gym leaders. Fantinas personality cracks me up xDD

Pearl and Dia's tag-team jokes get me laughing because its so corny xDDDD

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • I read it~ It's really funny! I just can't keep a straight face when i read it!

Spoiler:
    I know that never gets old :laugh:
    I actually like it. I love how they always portray the gym leaders. Fantinas personality cracks me up xDD

Pearl and Dia's tag-team jokes get me laughing because its so corny xDDDD
    I dont llike it when in number five Mitsumi decides to stay when it gets blown up:'(

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • I think that it's a cute/funny manga, and I own all of the available volumes. I don't read it as much as pokespecial, but still...

I especially like Mitsumi. As a former SPOILER!!! Team Galactic Admin, she's pretty cool!

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
  • Great part of the jokes are like one-liners that sound funny because of repetitiveness.
    I´m not saying it´s bad, im saying its AWSOMELESLY INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back