• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Helloo from the North West :)

Wolfechu

Bond, Covalent Bond
Years
  • Hey peeps (btw it's North West England)

My name is George, I mean my name is Wolfy, but obviously someone already took that name so I settled with Wolfechu. Awesome picture right? It's off deviant art and drawn by a brilliant artist who goes by the name of ....(looks it up again) Jemzy14 !!! Ah, such talent.
    I'm 17 and currently doing my A levels, year 12 at a 6th form... brb phone's ringing.
    Back :)
    I used to play pokémon a lot when I was little and I grew up watching the anime :)
    A couple of weeks ago two peeps in my 6th form brought in a gameboy colour with pokémon and well, one thing led to another and a craze had started again :D It may have died down a little but I'm still playing it :)
    My favourite pokémon is.... Charizard, mostly from the anime, oh that big baby xD
    Anyways nice to say a little about myself to anyone who cares to read :)

Wolfy-chuuu

Back