• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Posting

FloatingClouds

Champion CSSer
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    So, I've been frustrated alot from time to time because I wright half of a good CSS/Post and I will have to go to school or something.
    I think it would be a good idea to have a button saying Save As Draft so you can save it and open it up later.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    There's a notepad in your User CP. You can save your drafts in there, I believe.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years

• That'd be cool. We'll look into it.

When you mean "We'll look into it." Do you mean we will do it because Ausaudriel will nom on staff that don't like the idea? :D

Anyways, pretty great idea. Usually I finish my post right away, but if I write a fanfic it may be pretty useful.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

When you mean "We'll look into it." Do you mean we will do it because Ausaudriel will nom on staff that don't like the idea? :D

Anyways, pretty great idea. Usually I finish my post right away, but if I write a fanfic it may be pretty useful.
    It means he'll look into it. He'll look to see if there's something out there that's able to do that, or he may even write something himself (since he codes). It also means he'll likely bring it up in the HQ or PAD for voting. Then after that's done and a majority votes yes, it'll be implemented.

Someone can say no to the idea for no reason at all if they would like to (though they have the interest for the community in mind while voting and don't vote "for no reason at all"), so nomming doesn't exactly work if you take that theory to heart. But nomming does occur... and extensive discussions and voting takes place for sometimes months at a time. If this is brought up, though, I don't think it'll take months to come to a decision.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years

• When you mean "We'll look into it." Do you mean we will do it because Ausaudriel will nom on staff that don't like the idea? :D

If you write a fanfic, you should be using a word processor like Word or OpenOffice.

I do reckon a save to notepad function would be good. Easy to reach and do stuff. =|

Back