• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keyword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • Welcome to the keyword game! ^^ The rule is, you're not allowed to use the designated keyword in your post. The only post exempt of this rule is this one. Anyways, let's go. XP

The keyword for this week is: keyword.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Just talk, but don't use the... word. *pokes his first post* Note how I didn't use it? =P

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    But what can we talk? If we talk crap, its spam! It'll get deleted or this thread will be closed or something!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Red Falcon said:
    But what can we talk? If we talk crap, its spam! It'll get deleted or this thread will be closed or something!
    Dude, I'm no n00b. If that was the case, half the threads in this forum would be closed. Besides, posts in here don't count towards your post count...

And guess what? This post isn't spam, mwhahahahaha. *cough*

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Kyogre-chan said:
    Dude, I'm no n00b. If that was the case, half the threads in this forum would be closed. Besides, posts in here don't count towards your post count...

And guess what? This post isn't spam, mwhahahahaha. *cough*

Hey, I nvr said anyone was a n00b or anything! The.... is that I am not a n00b. OK, I didn't use that word lol

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    no 1s gonna use the first unusable word shouldve used a better word that most peple would trip up on besides u used it already
    Kyogre-chan said:
    Welcome to the keyword game! ^^ The rule is, you're not allowed to use the designated keyword in your post. The only post exempt of this rule is this one. Anyways, let's go. XP

The *blah* for this week is: *blah*.

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Kyogre said:
    The only post exempt of this rule is this one.
    See? XP This word is easy, I have plenty of hard ones up my sleeve, don't you worry.

I'm changing the word to: the. Once again, this post is the only one exempt of the rule. :o

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ooh thats gonna be a hard word to miss out on , by *blah* way is it just for this club/ tread?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    dunno its up to kyorge-chan but she probably wont do anything *crys he didnt use blah at all*

Lightning Deoxy

Master Spriter..I Wish:'(
    Years
  • I Am Not Gonna Use *BLAH* Word That *BLAH* People Are Not Supposed To Say Until She Changes *BLAH* Word In This Post!

YAY! I Almost Said *BLAH*!
    Oops I Almost Said It Again!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back