• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

John Connolly

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    John Connolly, a best selling, an Irish Crime/Fiction/Fantsy/Thriller novelist with global sucess most notable in his current dwelling of Great britain. best known for his Charlie Parker series and deserving of a mention might be the ever so popular The Book of Lost Things.

I'll be bias and say that he is my favourite author. After reading his fist non-crime related book The Book of Lost Things, I've been encaptured within his innovation. He is a fantastic writer who tends not to stick with the same pattern from book to book but rather brings something new to the table each time. I'm assuming that the writer's books are somewhat of a small niche amongst PC members so I won't dwell too much on his qualities, but rather see who has enjoyed his novels.

So are there any fellow John Connolly enthusiasts? Have you read his work? What is your favourite book of his?

"Discuss"

Last edited:
    Back