PDA

View Full Version : Umbreon RP

deathbyalice
November 6th, 2004, 03:25 PM
http://img111.exs.cx/img111/2320/umbreon_banner.gif
The Umbreon Fan Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=21835&highlight=Umbreon+Club)
Rules:
You MUST be part of The Umbreon Fan club to participate
If you are not, we will ignore you.

List of members: (will be updated)
deathbyalice
Psychic_Kimmy
sly_74
~~*Mudkip*~~
Legendary_Pokegirl
espeon and umbreon
Danzo
lizardman
Chikorita576
chloe5685
Pichu1
Dsaerno
Koga_LUVer
umbreon135
endamaster
ChuChi
Shadow of Ash
(Raven)
Pokemon Gurl 11
bgtfamil
Umbreon_Lover_x2
PokeX
Bree
endamaster
Angel Tabitha
Kay11190
Akio123
Tig
poke-fan
coachwhipneoship
ashley03
White Christmas Kitsune
winnie
Radical_Edward
~Black Moonlight~
duracell
sableye
rins
Esai
Dark Light Angel
coolmaster

Form:
Name:
Race: (can be Pokemon, human or Pokemonph. If Pokemon or morph, state what)
Eye Color:
Hair or Fur color:
Skin Color: (humans only)
Clothes: (humans and Pokemorphes)
Status: (evil, good, or neutral. you can be a villian if you choose)

anything else?

Monzae
November 6th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Hey there Alice :D I'm here! Do you need any profile information in the RPG?

deathbyalice
November 6th, 2004, 03:38 PM
One sec. i will make a form in the first post.

Monzae
November 6th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Okay...

Name: Nadia
Height: 5'11"
Race: Zangoose Morph (Hybrid)
Eye Color: Red
Hair or Fur color: Black with red streaks
Clothes: A tight-fitting tanktop, Pedal-Pushers and Uggboots

^_^ Hope that was right!

OOH I FORGOT A POKEMON TEAM x___X ( I don't currently carry them with me)

Zangoose
Sneasel
Arbok
Kabutops
Mawhile
Koffing

deathbyalice
November 6th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Name: Aenir
Height: 5'6"
Race: Human
Eye Color: Gray-blue, turns green
Hair or Fur color:Black
Skin Color: pale white
Clothes:all black. Pants with bells, not jean. Short sleeve black shirt, black bandanda with skulls on it, and long black trench coat that makes me appear taller, long black boots

Pokemon team:
Umbreon
Espeon
Charizard
Absol
Houndour (new pokenon)
Charizard
Dragonite

deathbyalice
November 6th, 2004, 04:37 PM
We can start now... Oh, and sorry about the double post.

Monzae
November 6th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Ooh! I think we may need a plot...so people can follow along...what do you think?

deathbyalice
November 6th, 2004, 06:10 PM
yeah, your right. Hmm.. What do you think?

HereticSteel
November 9th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Name: Danzo
Height: 5'3
Eye Color: Blue
Hair or Fur color: Dark Brown
Skin Color: Tanned
Clothes: Hoody(Blue) Baggy Jeans with Dog Chain and standard Pokebelt
Pokemon Party: Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Ditto

deathbyalice
November 9th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Hey Danzo? Would you list your pokemon team?

Okay, anyway. The plot will be that a strange event has caused the Rapid evolution of numerous amounts of Eevees that do not have a trainer, and are not effected by an elemental stone. These Eevee tend to evolve at night, becoming Umbreons, though a select few evolve during the day to become Espeons. We are to find out what has caused their evolution. Some strange effects of this rapid evolution are that they have become viceous and hae been killing/injuring small pokemon, and injuring humans. Most of the Pokemon injured are young Eevees, though they also attack Eevee's that have evolved by way of an evolution stone.
Scientist's believe that this is not just a coincidence, and there is a person behind these attacks that is controling the Pokemon; though they do not have enough information to figure this out themselves. This is where the members of the Umbreon Fan Club come in.
In this Rp, we are known as the Eevee Society of Evolution Without Elemental Stones, or ESEWES. We are to reasearch the "infected" Pokemon and figure out what the cause of the rapid evolution. Our normal job before this was just to figure out how they evolved after being loyal to their trainer. (I.E. Umbreon evolves due to effects from Moon beams, and Espeon evolves to protect it's trainer from harm)

Anyway, what do you think of this plot?

Monzae
November 9th, 2004, 09:33 PM
IC:

Nadia, the Zangoose Morph, lies dead asleep in her bed. It's a Sunday morning, for god sakes. What else would she be doing? She has been asleep for hours, an unbelievably strange feat for her to achieve...then all of the sudden, she wakes up in a very moody manner to a rather astonishing noise. She shakes her head tiredly and walks around the house to see where the sound was coming from. She realises that the mysterious sound is coming from her phone. She picks up the phone, fumbling with the keys and goes into her message inbox...

"Dear citizen of Saffron City, you have been chosen to participate in a new coorperation called ESEWES: Eevee Society of Evolution Without Elemental Stones. Please report to the town hall immediately after recieving this message..."

Nadia opens her eyes and looks at the phone with utter disbelief. Why would anyone want her to participate in a special mission that relies on the whole nation? If the person who sent the message could have seen her about five minutes ago, all they'd want to sign her up for is an exercise program!

She thrusts the phone down on the bench, still with a high sense of doubt and grumpily storms off to have a shower and "wake up" for the day.

After quite a long shower, she appears back into the kitchen once again. She stares at the mobile again and then, just as she went to look away, it began ringing....

She didn't want to go answer it, but she went ahead anyway; her curious nature kicking in...

"Hello..." says a very stern voice
"Hey...who is this?" Nadia says rather impatiently
"If I were you, I would stop asking questions and immediately go to the town hall. It might save you..."

"Listen, I don't have time for your stupid games. Who is this?" Nadia says again, rather intolerantly.

And after that was said, the person on the other end hung up....

Nadia stares at the phone, and nervously shoves it in her pocket. She runs around the house, still with her towels on. Simultaneously, she hurriedly starts brushing her hair and tries desperately to put her makeup on...then shegets dressed without delay, and heads off on her bicycle down to the town hall...

*NOTE I said Saffron City because I have no idea where I am living xD
I have a names for the RPG too, that is, if you want a name :D

Investigation: Unknown
The ESEWES (I love the way that sounds, ess-wess; or eese-wess...kinda like east-west xO)
Mission Umb-relievable!
Chronicles of the Unknown

HereticSteel
November 10th, 2004, 09:40 AM
Cool start, Good Plot, but Ive never really been on an RP for long, what happens next?

deathbyalice
November 10th, 2004, 01:26 PM
OOC: I love your intro Kimmy! Danzo, all you really do is introduce your character now, as if you were writing the begining of a story. Kimmy's was very good, though most people don't write as descriptavely, and ou don't have to.

Aenir sat in her bed, staring at the ceiling. She had not been able to sleep at all that night, and was very bored.
She stood up and paced back and forth, not sure of what she could do at this time of the night.
She sighed, then decided to go for a walk. She went out side and felt the cool, crisp night air on her face. She loved the night.
She walked down the path and away from her secret base, hidden deep in the forest. But something was strange that night. She heard no sounds coming from insects or other nocturnal Pokemon, not even the sound of a Hoothoot.
Her walk turned into a nervous shuffle and she began to walk faster and faster. Just then, she heard a howl, and a large black Pokemon jumped out from the bushes, attacking her!
She yelled and fell to the ground. An Umbreon stood before her. She looked up in its red eyes, then pulled out a Poke-ball and called out her own Umbreon.
The other Umbreon looked at it, nodded and then vanashed back into the foliage.
What was going on?

Chikorita576
November 10th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Name: Terra
Height: 5'5
Eye Color: Forest green (turns Black when knocked or zoned out)
Hair or Fur color: light brown with blonde highlights in the front
Skin Color: Tan
Clothes: White T-shirt, Green army pants, Blue bandanna(wears like a headband,), Dark brown gloves with the fingers cut off, Red plad jacket, Black boots (kinda like toboe's from wolfs rain)
Favorite type's: Fire, dark (i know i like more but i can't think of them right now btw i hope i was allowed to add this catagory)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"pokemon Team"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1: Blaziken (Blazer) Lv:95
2: Flareon (Flare) Lv:58
3: Quilava (Spinner) Lv:57
4: Houndoom (Thower) Lv:58
5: umbreon (Shadow) Lv:67
6: Absol (Riku) Lv:77

Monzae
November 11th, 2004, 12:17 AM
OOC:Thanks everyone for such appreciative comments, it really makes my day ^__^

Alice, let's just say your story happened before mine....it would make a hell of a lot more sense to what I am about to type now :)

IC:
Still on her bike, Nadia pedalled as fast as her legs could go down the dirt road from her house out to the town hall. She was afraid something bad was going to happen, or already has happened. She had a look of edgyness on her face, about to jump out of her skin at the nearest thing that appeared before her...

All of the sudden, a black figure darted across the road and disappeared into oblivion. Nadia screamed and slammed on the breaks, almost flying over the handlebars. She jumped off of her bike, and looked around, scared.
"H...hello?" She stammered
Nothing happened.

She nervously got back on the bike seat and started pedalling faster, in dire desperation to reach the town hall as soon as possible. Could this be what the message on her mobile warned her about?...Maybe someone had already had a closer encounter with this mysterious thing...

deathbyalice
November 11th, 2004, 05:31 AM
Another black figure ran infront of Nadia, then a trainer, (アエニル ), who closely followed the Pokemon. It was アエニル and her Umbreon, on their way to the Town Hall.
She tried to get Nadia's attention to ask her what was going on.
She remembered the attack from that night, and was trying to find out what was happening. She had contacted the ESEWES and was on her way to finding out why this happened.

HereticSteel
November 11th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Danzo woke early this sunday morning for the first time in five years as he had just beaten the pokemon league in Johto.
(He or I live(s) in Goldenrod)

"Dan, wake up! you have an important letter from ESEWES in saffron city!" = Mum

Danzo got up, washed, got dressed and then went downstairs and had breakfast. He looked at the letter, it read: -

'Dear PokeChampion Dan, We have invited you to Saffron City Hall to debate on what is happening to the rare pokemon eevee, which now seems to be evolving without the use of elemental stones, your pokemon team which at first seemed very rare has two of these pokemon within, which you have named, Umbreon and Espeon, Please come to saffron city Immediately!'

Danzo quickly packed his bags and left for the magnet train immediately.

Monzae
November 11th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Nadia notices the other trainer flagging her down and stops...

"Hey there...are you off to the town hall too? I got a message on my mobile and it said to come down to the town hall immediately...something about ESEWES...Eevee Society of Evolution Without Elemental Stones or something.."
Nadia says, as she looks to her left; where the two black creatures disappeared off to. She hopes that there was something she could do to help...

Chikorita576
November 11th, 2004, 07:41 PM
IC:
Terra woke up in the usuall way being nudged by her Absol Riku "okay i'm up" she said as she patted Riku's head just then Shadow (umbreon) limped into the base that she had made near Lavaridge she ran to catch Shadow before it passed out "Shadow are you okay?" she asked just then a beam shone out of Shadows forehead and hit the middle of Terra's she knew that Shadow was trying to tell her something cause he was using his special attack in her mind through Shadow's eyes she saw an Evee evolve into an Espeon with out a trainer anywhere near it
OOC:
hey peoples guess what? my cat's got fixed today

deathbyalice
November 11th, 2004, 09:52 PM
OCC: aww! poor kitty! Anyway, The evolved Eevees don't harm Umbreons or Epeons, just Eevees and othe eevee evolutions (Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon.)

"I'm the leader of ESEWES," Aenir said to Nadia. "I am Aenir, and you are?"

Chikorita576
November 12th, 2004, 05:09 AM
OOC:

deathbyalice i never said that the Espeon attacked Shadow and yes poor kittys but it was either get fixed or get dumped at the pound btw is it okay if i give my Umbreon Sight share?

HereticSteel
November 12th, 2004, 08:05 AM
The magnet train stopped and danzo quickly ran to the town hall

He saw two people briefly chatting and then running into the town hall.

"Hey wait, are you going to that ESEWES thing"

But they didnt hear so danzo ran into the town hall

deathbyalice
November 12th, 2004, 07:58 PM
OOC:

deathbyalice i never said that the Espeon attacked Shadow and yes poor kittys but it was either get fixed or get dumped at the pound btw is it okay if i give my Umbreon Sight share?

OOC: lol, of course! Oh, and they are foxes.. hehe so cute!

Chikorita576
November 13th, 2004, 08:28 AM
OOC: lol, of course! Oh, and they are foxes.. hehe so cute!
OOC:
what do you mean... oh i know that espeon and umbreon and all the rest are foxes but i was talking about my cats getting fixed

HereticSteel
November 13th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Come on, someone else has gotta start their story or continue it cuz I wanna do my part! :(

Monzae
November 13th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Nadia looks at Aenir with surprise;
"So you're the one that rang me?"
She shuffles her feet and says hurriedly,
"I must get going to the town hall, to make sure nobody else gets hurt by the black figures!"
She nods and jumps on her bike, pedalling down to the town hall once again...She catches up to Danzo and exclaims, "HEY! SORRY THAT I IGNORED YOU BEFORE!". And with that, she waves and keeps riding...

HereticSteel
November 13th, 2004, 03:01 PM
Danzo finally arrived in the Saffron City Hall, Noticed a space in a chair next to a big posh looking man who seemed like someone he knew, He sat down and asked the man if he was here for the eevee evolution talk thing, he said yes and that everyone who had arrived was waiting for the talker to arrive.

deathbyalice
November 13th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Aenir shook her head, then followed the girl to the town hall.

Monzae
November 14th, 2004, 09:47 PM
( someone repped me for my first IC post ^___^ how nice of them! )

Nadia arrives at the town hall, and nervously sits down at a table. She spots Danzo and waves at him again. After that, she turns around and looks at all of the other trainers sitting at their tables...they seem to look just as worried as she is, and some of the trainers even had their injured Pokemon on the tables.

She overhears trainers arguing to one another about the causes of the strange happenings...one trainer suggests that there is a 'constellation' in the stars that are making them go crazy...a second trainer suggests that there is some kind of evil force behind the Pokemon....Nadia took the ideas into account and tried to figure out for herself why everything suddenly went haywire.

Fortunately enough, she didn't have any Pokemon on her at the time; so they couldn't have possibly been injured in the attacks...

All of the sudden, the microphone on the stage starts making the familiar screeching noise, as it does, when it is too close to the speakers. All of the trainers cover their ears, and all of the sudden the injured Pokemons' ears prick up, and their eyes begin to glow....Nadia suddenly started to quiver....what was doing this to all of these innocent Pokemon? Her thinking time was cut short as a rather porky man advanced on the stage.

"Testing. Testing. One Two Three. Can everyone hear me?"

Everyone groaned what seemed a "yes".

"I'm sure you're all a little confused on why you are here today...let me elaborate for you..."

deathbyalice
November 15th, 2004, 09:22 PM
(yes, it was me, Kimmy!)

Aenir nodded so the speaker could see her, then sat down next to Nadia.

Monzae
November 17th, 2004, 12:13 AM
Nadia looks at Aenir and smiles...still overly confused about the behaviour of the attacked Pokemon....

She looks down towards her feet and notices a black object near her foot...she nervously jumps out of her seat, thinking that it is the black figure that almost made her stack her bike. She then realises that it is Aenir's Umbreon sitting down. She sits back down, and mutters "oops!" under her breath. She looks at the Umbreon...it beginning to fall asleep. Aenir's Umbreon came in after the Stereo-Screeches, so it couldn't possibly have been affected by it..

She turns back to the stage and listens to the man.

"As you all may know, you have been called due to some mysterious phenomena occuring lately...all we know is that only Eevee Evolutions are affected..."

As soon as that is said, all the Eevee Evo trainers in the crowd whimper and begin to cry...A little girl that owns an Espeon is now afraid to touch it, or go near it...The fat man carries on

"...I kindly ask all of you to hand your evolutions over to me so that some research can take place..."

Nadia looks at Aenir, and notices a look of rebellion on her face...

HereticSteel
November 17th, 2004, 08:37 AM
"Hand over Umbreon and Espeon?!", No way!"You can try and take them but Im not going to let you take them! How are you going to know who's is who's?"

Danzo settles and listens to what the fat man has to say.

deathbyalice
November 17th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"I'M NOT HANDING OVER MY POKEMON!" She yelled. Along with other voices of people around her.
The fat man seemed to be sweating, then turned to his asistant. a woman with long reddish hair. She wore the same uniform as him, though with a skirt, and black sunglasses.

Monzae
November 17th, 2004, 11:01 PM
The assistant whispers something into the fat man's ear and all of the sudden, he pulls out a walkie-talkie. He shouts "Code Blue, we have a CODE BLUE. HURRY", and just after he shouts this, a whole gang of people with black uniforms come belting in; with nets, stunguns, and various other harmful equipment...Aenir, Danzo and the rest of the crowd all look at these men with fear on their faces; but that never stopped them from doing anything...

"GO, CHARIZARD!" Nadia hears one trainer say...
"GO, SCYTHER!" another says...
And strangely enough, Nadia hears someone say "GO, MAGIKARP!"...

Everyone in the crowd began calling demands out to their Pokemon, and as soon as they were said, they sprung into action. The black-coated men stun-gunned various people's Pokemon, and threw them in sacks over their shoulders...

Nadia was quite angered by the behaviour of the black-coated men that she started to use a little 'Rage' attack of her own; being a Zangoose Pokemorph...

All of the sudden, Nadia began to ascend into the air, as her body was getting pumped...she was turning an angry red....she screamed and began to run towards the black-coated men, swiping them with her long, sharp claws. Some of the men fell to the ground screaming in agony, others try to attack her back..Nadia punches a few more of the men, and kicks some others...but she can't hold them off much longer

deathbyalice
November 18th, 2004, 07:21 PM
The two and the others sent out poison and grass types, like ekans and koffing, they also say rattata's and raticates. All of them had black uniforms with the letter "R" across their shest.

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 20th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Hey could I be the evil bad guy thats makeing all the Umbreons kill people??

Name: Umraveon
Height: 5'6
Race: Pokemorph.Morphs from a person to an Evil Umbreon
Eye Color: Red/Yellow
Hair or Fur color: Hair,black. Fur,like an Umbreons fur.
Skin Color: Dark Tan
Clothes: http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/rs_trainers/51.png + http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/fl_trainers/115.png + http://pokefor.greenchu.de/meowth346/sprites/fl_trainers/120.png

Pokemon Team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs367.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs342.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs246.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs111.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs065.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs345.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs357.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs355.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs284.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs329.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs311.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs103.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs323.gif
He has 50+ of each of them,so he has a Pokemon army.That comes to 650 Pokemon if you add it all up.

deathbyalice
November 20th, 2004, 04:49 PM
OOC: of course you can! I don't know how Team Rocket was involved. but lol. Just make sure you come up with a reason for making the Umbreons and Espeons evil!

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 20th, 2004, 05:06 PM
OOC: of course you can! I don't know how Team Rocket was involved. but lol. Just make sure you come up with a reason for making the Umbreons and Espeons evil!
Oh,I thought it was just the Umbreons he was makeing evil.I'll give the reason once y'all get to me,then he will tell y'all his "plan"

Monzae
November 21st, 2004, 09:22 PM
OOC:
Eep O_O Sorry for including team rocket *cries* x______X don't end the RPG just yet, this is getting fun! And I have something up my sleeve too ;) ....

IC:
Nadia gets up from the ground, feeling rather delerious and takes a few more swings at the Rocket Members. She gives up and collapses on the ground....if somebody doesn't help her she will get taken away by Team Rocket....She opens her eyes and gives a drugged look at Aenir and faints...

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 22nd, 2004, 06:09 PM
LoL,its not ending.(stupid 25 thingy)

Monzae
November 22nd, 2004, 09:34 PM
OC:
xD Haha I know, it's a pain isn't it :D Glad it's not ending just yet <3

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 23rd, 2004, 10:19 AM
OOC:Okay,back to the RPG'ing,lol.

IC:"Umbreon,report!!" 'Well,Sir.Umraveon.We have completed the Umbronavier 2.5,and we are now working on the Crobombs.' "Yes,we are on time.Power up the Umbronavier 2.5!!"

HereticSteel
November 23rd, 2004, 12:46 PM
"Go Espeon," Danzo shouts, " Eh, we cant have a pokemorph lyin' on the ground espeon use your pshycic powers to get (it/her/him, Im not being sexist as you are a morph kimmy) out of here, umbreon bite what guards you can and Ill stop them from swiping you and espeon!

(they wont take other evolutions will they?)

"Go, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon. Thunder, Blast Burn and Hydro Cannon attacks!"

Monzae
November 23rd, 2004, 10:11 PM
OOC:
Hey Raven, don't forget that the Espeon are turning evil too...:)
Oh and Danzo, I would be a female :)

IC: Nadia feels a sudden unusual boost into the air...she wakes up, and rather dizzily, stares at Danzo, feeling still a bit groggy. "It?" she slurrs...and then laughs. Nadia stands up and starts to charge over to the men again, and starts scratching them again...trying to hold them off

deathbyalice
November 24th, 2004, 02:31 AM
OOC: My own Umbreon and Espeon, and yours aren't turning evil, just the wild ones! lol!

Aenir helped Nadia up. She didn't know what to do. Everyone around her was fighting Team Rocket, and she couldn't just leave Nadia there. She had to get her out, but what about the others?
She knelt down next to the other girl, and held her head in her hands, gently trying to wake her. It seemed to be no use though, she just would not wake up!
She moved her hands to the girls shoulders, and lightly shook her, maybe this would work.
Her Charizard flew in an arc overhead and sent a flamethrower beyond enemy lines, then a powerful fire blast. He didn't need to be given commands, he kept fighting the Rockets without her encoragement.

HereticSteel
November 25th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Keep attacking, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon! Umbreon, Espeon, come with me!

"Someone look after them fo me Im going to get the police and tell them team rocket is back!!!!"

*Runs out to the police station conviniently the other side of the road and gets the police with their powerful growlithes and the squad leader with his arcanine*

Sumomo & Kotoko
November 30th, 2004, 11:15 AM
OOC:NNNNNOOOO!! Thiz cant die.Zome one pozt zomething,plz. :surprised :( :surprised :( :surprised

HereticSteel
November 30th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Danzo gets into the police station and notifies the police

"Hurry they're trying to get everyone's espeons and umbreons!" and my other pokemon are in there too!"

Hey raven, we should PM deathbyalice and Psychic_Kimmy to say we need to get more posts in here!

deathbyalice
December 3rd, 2004, 06:06 PM
The Rockets look at the police, and the fighting seems to stop for a moment. All is quiet. The Rocket that seemed to be leading the attack stepped foreward with a smile and said, "This wont be the last time you see us! The Rockets will be back to Exploit your Pokemon! And with the Umbreons and Espeons turning evil, they will be unstopable, and all of them will be ours!"
He threw a smokeball at the ground, and purple dust clouded the area. Aenir coughed and a maniacle laughter could be heard.
When the dust cleared, all the Rockets had disapeared.
Aenir stood up.
"Where did they go?"
She looked down at the ground infront of her. There was a cealed envelpoe with her name writen on it.
She knelt down and opened it up.
It read:
"Aenir,
You have betrayed Team Rocket, and we will show no mercy. The next time we meet, we will be enemies.
Drake"
She looked at the name at the bottome, her eyes wide.
"Drake," she whispered. A stray tear fell down her check.

Monzae
December 3rd, 2004, 08:18 PM
Nadia, being covered in bruises and scratches, tries to make her way slowly over to Aenir. Curiously, she looks at Aenir, wondering what is wrong. She hears Aenir whisper, "Drake" and then sits down in her chair; with a start. Drake? She had recognised that name before....

Nadia shuffles her feet and pokes her bruises, boredly. She notices that some of the trainers had began to cry and weep for their stolen Pokemon...and she can't help but feel sorry for them. She waves at Aenir, not long after dissappearing out the door of the town hall.

The name Drake hung in her mind, until she reached the Police Station conveniently placed across the road (xD). She looked at the banners, in desperation for some answers. Scratching the papers back with her long nails, she finally reaches a banner titled, "WANTED: TEAM ROCKET GANG LOOSE!". She skims down the paper, and finally reaches the name she was looking for....

Drake.

An instant feeling of anger and distrust swept through Nadia as she shot an icy glaze towards the town hall...

She began to run down the street, with a tear about to stray from her face onto the ground...

"Traitor.." she muttered.

deathbyalice
December 4th, 2004, 07:45 PM
(Kimmy: Aenir is the traitor. She had once been a member of Team Rocket, but left for her own reasons. Drake was a memeber before her who was for a while a love interest until Aenir left Team Rocket without telling anyone.)

Chikorita576
December 6th, 2004, 06:40 AM
*dies* sorry i havn't been here kimmy my cousins moved in with me and i'm under soooo much stress THE STRESSNESS THE STRESSNESS

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 6th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Hey,sence y'all just got done w/ a battle,I'll let y'all rest.

deathbyalice
December 6th, 2004, 08:54 PM
OOC: Okay. The main plot can start now! YAY!

HereticSteel
December 7th, 2004, 08:57 AM
" Arrrgghhh, not Umbreon, Ive got to get him back, well Ive got *the* pokemon right espeon...?"

"Esp..." <----- Espeon

"All us trainers should meet at the pokemon centre in half an hour!We will decide on our plan of action there! If you do not wish to stop team rocket, dont bother coming, but if they have taken one of your pokemon, I suggest you come!" <-- Danzo

(*The* pokemon is a legendary which has not been revealed in the RP yet, though it has in the games!!!)

deathbyalice
December 7th, 2004, 05:27 PM
OOC: You bringing Deoxys into this, Danzo?

Aenir nodded and followed other trainers towards the Pokemon Center.

bgt
December 8th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Name: Greg
Height: 6'0"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair or Fur color: Black
Skin Color: White
Clothes: Shirt & Shorts
Status: Neutral - Might become good or evil, you'll never know.....

Pokemon Team
-----------------------
Mudkip lvl. 24
Chikorita lvl. 29
Pikachu lvl. 27
Psyduck lvl. 20
Pichu lvl. 80
Umbreon lvl. 81

----------------------------

hehehe, gonna come up with something soon. ^_^

bgt
December 9th, 2004, 07:18 AM
Greg awakens from a deep slumber as his umbreon awakens him. Distrought and unaware, a 2-day old message awaits in his inbox. With the subject of ESEWES, he wonders, is this a hoax or is this for real. I must check it out. After gathering his backpack and pokemon... Greg darts outside to view the beautiful Celedon city. Riding his bike through hastely to Saffron City, may thoughts enter his head. If this is for real, will their be others, what enemies lie aheads, problems, and conflicts. The gates of Saffron are reached and Greg sets his first foot inside Saffron City.

HereticSteel
December 9th, 2004, 11:50 AM
OOC: You bringing Deoxys into this, Danzo?

Aenir nodded and followed other trainers towards the Pokemon Center.

OOC: No its going to be Lugia actually but Deoxys would be pretty cool! (Its still not going to be deoxys though)

In the pokemon center, there were a few trainers danzo had recognised from the TR disruption but a few were late, and others werent coming because they had gotten away with their pokemon or they didnt want to be part of the attack on the rockets.

"Does anyone have any ideas", danzo says after sitting down at a large round table.

"well?"

bgt
December 9th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Entering the beautiful town of Saffron, the pokemon center is easily visible. Only a few blocks away, it shouldn't take long to arrive at the destination. Hearing many trainers going to the center to combat against the devious team rocket, Greg hastedly hurries to the center. Finally arriving to the center, the doors open. Many trainers populate this center as many conversations fill the air. Greg ponders, do these ppl look familiar, could they be part of ESEWES?... greg wonders if he heard someone call the trainer's name Danzo but not exactly sure as it could just be a figment of his imigination...

deathbyalice
December 10th, 2004, 03:07 AM
Aenir shakes her head, still thinking about the message from Drake.

Sumomo & Kotoko
December 10th, 2004, 01:40 PM
IC:"Yes,get EVERY one togeither."-*Evil Laugh*-"If they thought Team Rocket was hard,then they are in for a betting(sp??)"-*more Evil Laughs*-

deathbyalice
December 10th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Aenir looked a little annoyed, and possably bored as well.

HereticSteel
December 13th, 2004, 11:24 AM
"Where could team rocket possibly be?"

"Has anyone got any ideas?"

"I suspect somwhere in johto, like that old abandoned house at the back of the lake of rage, but, we really dont know!"

*no-one speaks*

'Danzo goes to the PC in the corner and start going into his pokemon boxes, after a minute or so he returns with a masterball in his hands, "this ball was given to me by mister Pokemon, he said to use it well and I hope I did"

(Ball contains lugia)

bgt
December 14th, 2004, 12:24 PM
Greg notices Danzo's special type of pokeball, and wonders........

Could this pokemon be unleashed on team rocket and Raven at Lake of Rage? more pondering............ *lost in thought* *ideas being conjured*

deathbyalice
December 18th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Aenir didn't say anything, even though she had left Team Rocket, she still could not give away any information. She just shrugged.

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 08:46 AM
OOC:can i be one of the traners umbreon please?

HereticSteel
December 22nd, 2004, 08:51 AM
OOC: so are you planning to go back to team rocket Aenir?
OOC2?: chloe yes honey just fill out the form and im sure dba will let you join!

"as the majority of you here can see, i am holding a masterball (some people have never heard of a masterball before) it contains a pokemon that is a one of a kind."

*danzo reaches into his bag and pulls out a TM*

"I created this TM, its called seeker and only the pokemon in this masterball can use it. In battle it allows you to cling to the opponent while fainting or drain their HP on their turn. Out of battle, it can seek the last trainer you fought, in my case, it was team rocket and same with probably everyone else here apart from the few of you that might have battled someone on the way here in the 30 min interval, anyone who last battled team rocket stand up and i will use seeker on your pokemon to find out whereabouts team rocket has fled to."

"Lugia, come out!"

*Lugia appears and danzo teaches it the TM*

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 08:53 AM
you want me to go to teem rockit?????

HereticSteel
December 22nd, 2004, 09:01 AM
no, I thought you said you wanted to be one of the Umbreon trainers, thats what you wanted right???

:confused:

If you meant what i said about team rocket above I was talking to dba

chloe5685
December 22nd, 2004, 09:04 AM
yes that is exatly what i wanted....

HereticSteel
December 22nd, 2004, 12:32 PM
then you should fill out this form: -

Name:
Race:
Eye Color:
Hair or Fur color:
Skin Color:
Clothes:
What sort of role you play in the RP:

Pokemon Team
---------------------------------
---------------------------------

deathbyalice
December 22nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
OOC:can i be one of the traners umbreon please?

Of course you can be! Just fill out the form in my first post.

HereticSteel
December 23rd, 2004, 06:00 AM
Or supposedly the one I put in the post above, that has all the right things in it!

deathbyalice
January 4th, 2005, 08:32 AM
OOC: Yes, Thank you Danzo!

bgt
January 10th, 2005, 08:51 PM
hmm, not much going on in the RP l8ly, besides from Lugia and the teaching of the TM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*addition

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg gently strokes Lugia as a gentle sound bellows from beyond.

deathbyalice
January 11th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Aenir looked around at the people. Nothing was being solved, and they haden't been getting anything done. She stood up, and started walking towards the door.

HereticSteel
January 12th, 2005, 08:54 AM
"Hey! Where are you going" Danzo shouts at Aenir.

"Have you actually lost any of your pokemon?"

deathbyalice
January 12th, 2005, 09:03 AM
"No," Shes said simply, "but if you all listen to me, I can help you find the people that took yours." She knew her statement was bold, and she knew by doing this she would be betraying Drake once again.

bgt
February 1st, 2005, 06:45 PM
Not like trying to be off topic or anything, but last post jan 12?!?... hmm, maybe ppl ran out of ideas for upcoming plot...