• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lose the hat or not?

How do you think Ash looks with his hat?

• Total voters

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • As we are all aware, Ash usually is wearing a hat onscreen, but every so often, we see his "hat-hair". Some have said he looks cuter this way.

So? Is Ash cooler looking with or without a hat?

Myself...I think he looks very nice with a hat, and I see it as his "trademark", so to speak.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    LOL he looks pretty sad anyway :)

WOOHOOO GO LANCE

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    EmeraldSky said:
    As we are all aware, Ash usually is wearing a hat onscreen, but every so often, we see his "hat-hair". Some have said he looks cuter this way.

So? Is Ash cooler looking with or without a hat?

Myself...I think he looks very nice with a hat, and I see it as his "trademark", so to speak.
    I think he should as you said it is his trademark..

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^I agree. He just wouldn't look the same to me. I really like his hat as well. ^^ Though if he did stop wearing his hat, I wouldn't be too phased about it. =P

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Either way. Ash looks fine with it and without it. On a related note, I like his current hat better than the one he had before.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 26, 2007
    Ash looks ok either way, but then again that hat is his trademark, so I guess keep it.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I hate him without his hat. Actually, I hate him, but that's different.:laugh:

Back