• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A real life version of Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Thats right it's finally been done, a live action Pokemon series with real actors in costume (the kind that had to audition) real locations (nobody's basement or backyard) and the original music score. Featuring all your favorite original Pokemon characters (Including Team Rocket) eight years after Ash sets off on his journey. And the best part is there is no 4kidsTV or Cartoon Network to censor it.

I can't link, but type in NathanielPaullHits or Pokemon Pals on YouTube to watch.

If your a Pokemon fan then you're not in for a let down.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Haha, I actually bothered to search for it, it's pretty good ^^ http://www.youtube.com/user/NathanielPaullHits It's a parody, really :P

My favourite character is definitely Brock, I love how he just walks around with his eyes closed XD Ash really is that oblivious, so it's funny. But I find Misty a little irritating...Weedle_Mchairybug would be turning in his grave if he saw this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back