View Full Version : Ranma RP: total chaos.

Flygon trainer
November 8th, 2004, 6:05 PM
more of a humor/chaos RP, mostly just for fun, with a lack of a direct plot, rather than an in-depth, storyline roleplay. Hey, we all need a break from those!

The concept is simple: For one reason or another, our characters have visited a cursed ground of springs for "one reason or another." Our characters have fallen into the springs at different times, and are cursed with the form of whatever drowned there last, which they turn into when doused with cold water. Hot water can reverse the effect, but only until the next time cold water touches them.

you can create your own charecter description, but I expect it to cover the basic aspects of the charecter. Anyone will be accepted, as long as I can see immediatly that you can type coherently. Also, while you are able to pick your own cursed animal, i don't want you to pick something like a tiger or wolf, as those would only be reasonable if this wasn't a humor RP.

November 8th, 2004, 6:29 PM
Name: David

Curse: I'll go with the basic... real basic: girl! XD

Description: Guy:David has red, messy hair, and blue eyes, and usually wears a black t-shirt and navy blue jeans. He has black shoes. 5'10"
Girl: When he is splashed with cold water, he becomes a girl. In this form he has dirty blonde hair that extends halfway down his back, still has blue eyes and wears the same clothes. He is much more petite and fragile in this form. 5'6"

Personality: David doesn't like to be pushed around, and has a fiery temper. He tries his best to keep his curse a secret since everyone would laugh at him if they found out, and his life ruined. He can be a loyal friend and a great guy if you get to know him better.

Other: David has a wooden sword that he carries around for self-defense. It may not be real, but it can still cause some damage.

November 8th, 2004, 6:42 PM
Curse- Raven*who didn't see that comin*
Raven-a girl btw, they are easier to be :D* has long black hair with blonde highlights. She is quite tall with a very athletic build. She has deep blue eyes, and a great Smile :D . She is sometimes very girly, and other times very tomboy-ish!
Personality-She is the basic blonde girl, but with black hair. She is the epitamy of beauty.....kinda, but isn't very into herself. She has moments when she's really girly, and other moments when she's as rough and tumble as the guys. She is a very skilled fighter with a good tolerance for insults and pain XD
Other- Raven is an archeress who just recently mastered bowmanship, and is now practicing her swordsmanship.

Flygon trainer
November 9th, 2004, 5:24 PM
You're both accepted, I was hoping for more members but oh well. my charecter is

Name: Shauni

Appearence: Has snowy white hair going to the center of her back, a white sweater, and black slacks. She has a gold necklace with a small bale blue crystal hanging from it.

Curse: White cat.

Personality: unpredictable.

November 9th, 2004, 7:07 PM
Name: Kairi
Curse: Boy [Meh, I'll try the opposite of Ranma XP]

Personality: She has a very upbeat attitude and is rather tomboyish, making it easier for her to be in her cursed form. She is also really naive and is daring, too daring actually. She, though benevolent, can be mischievous and stubborn at times.

Appearance: *Kairi has waist length blue hair that's always under her bandana, sticking out the sides. She has bangs in the front, and longer ones on the sides that usually stick out a bit. She has large green eyes, and little fangs that show when she smiles or opens her mouth usually. She has a slender built that makes her look quite fragile. She often wear big and loose clothes and practically boy clothes.

Cursed Form: When splashed with cold water, her hair would be short and messy, but still blue. Otherwise, she looks the same. She'll be taller and stronger, though.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 7:29 PM
can I join?

Name: Max
Curse: I will go with the basic too , if you don't mind- girl
Appeareance: MAX: blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle, he has black clothes including gloves
CURSE: when splashed with cold water Max transforms into a girl with blonde hair, same eyes and obviously same clothes.

Other: He hates to admit it, but when he is a girl , "he" is beautiful.

Flygon trainer
November 9th, 2004, 7:32 PM
OOC: okay, I think we can start now. mind you we start uncursed, at the springs.

IC: I hopped off the bus, enjoying the fresh clean air. Since I was from a respected school, I was allowed to come to these restricted springs, and I had been allowed to bring some friends along. I glansed back, waiting for the others to get off the bus.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 7:36 PM
I got off the bus and saw Shauni "hey, what's up?" I said as I walked over at her.

Flygon trainer
November 9th, 2004, 7:37 PM
"pretty place, isn't it? I hear these springs are cursed with the being that drowned last in them" I said. "by the way, does anyone have my laptop?"

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 7:40 PM
"oh; nope, or atleast I don't have your laptop" I said as I looked around

November 9th, 2004, 9:09 PM
Jumping off the bus, Kairi hurriedly sprinted towards Shauni and Max and waved at them, a bright, cheery grin on her face. She then gazed at her surroundings, it was truly magnificent, and somewhat one of a kind.

"Nee Shauni," She called, now glancing at the thousand small springs. "What do those do?" She asked innocently.

Flygon trainer
November 9th, 2004, 9:44 PM
"well, according to my research, these springs curse whoever falls in them with the thing that fell into the river last. so if say, a snake fell or drowned in this water, the next person would be cursed. I think the effect gets reversed when the cursed person is splashed with warm water" I said, finally finding my laptop.

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 9:49 PM
"why do you need your laptop? or you just were looking for your laptop?" I said looking at her laptop then at the springs.

Flygon trainer
November 9th, 2004, 10:06 PM
"Well, I didn't come here for jsut looking at the springs, did I?" I said, moving towards the springs, taking mental note on how some of the areas were slippery or dropped straight into the water..

Electric Hero
November 9th, 2004, 10:24 PM
"I don't know why you do have so much interest in those springs" I said

November 10th, 2004, 3:41 AM
"I don't believe in that curse junk..." I muttered as I walked up behind them, "It's no more then a fairy- tale if you ask me..."
I glanced at the many springs ahead of myself, admiring the sheer beauty of it all.
"I heard this place is an ancient training ground... maybe I'll do a bit of practicing later..." I commented before nodding at Kairi, then began walking closer to the springs.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 11:38 AM
"well, we can test your theory." I said, walking behind david while typing. "hop in, and I'll see if anything happens."

November 10th, 2004, 12:41 PM
"And why exactly would I do that?" I questioned, my back turned to her, "I'm not exactly in the mood for a swim...."

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 12:48 PM
"For scientific purposes." I said, beofre suddenly shoving him into the water, before turning and running, making sure my laptop had been put in a waterproof container.

November 10th, 2004, 12:50 PM
As I hit the water, there was a tingling sensation all over my body, but decided to ignore it. I rose out of the water and began yelling, "Why you!! I was trying to stay dry!! And it looks like your theory is wrong too!"

OOC: Yes, my character is the braindead, XD

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 12:56 PM
I looked at David for a moment, before bursting out laughing and falling over, totally unable to stop laughing

November 10th, 2004, 12:57 PM
*anime sweatdrop*
"Uh... what's so funny?" I asked as I pulled myself out of the spring, soaking wet. "I don't really get the joke..."

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 1:00 PM
"find a mirror" I managed to say as I tried to catch my breath, and failed miserably. "I guess I have to call you Diana now!!"

November 10th, 2004, 1:02 PM
Still puzzled, I went to look at my reflection in the water. I mean, it couldn't be that bad, right.... right!? When I saw my reflection I fainted from shock. What I saw was horrible.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 1:04 PM
I finally got control of myself, and got ready to run, as I knew that once s/he woke up, I would be in major trouble..

November 10th, 2004, 1:08 PM
I eventually got up, rubbing my eyes. What I had seen was sick and wrong, I must have been dreaming. But glancing at my body proved otherwise. I had to hold up my pants, and slip off my shoes since they were now too big. I grabbed my sword and began running after Shauni. "Look what you did to me! You're going to pay for this!!!" I screamed in a now higher voice.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 1:10 PM
I took off at top speed, not realising there was another spring ahead. I was suprised he could still move even with a new body..

November 10th, 2004, 1:11 PM
After chasing her for a bit longer, I accidently tripped over a root sticking out of the ground, causing me to land on my face, and my wooden sword flying at Shauni's head. "Ouch..." I murmered, realizing this body threw me off balance.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 1:14 PM
For a moment, I thought the sword was going to hit me, but I suddenly slipped and was sent tumbeling into the water. my head broke the surface, but I was feelign REALLY weird..

November 10th, 2004, 1:17 PM
"Serves her right!" I muttered as I stormed over to the spring she fell into, trying to get the dirty blond hair out of my eyes. "Serves her right for pushing me into a cursed spring!"

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 1:19 PM
I clambered out of the water, and sat down, licking my paws. wait... licking? paws? I gave a loud screech, and looked into the water to see a white cat looking back at me I backpedaled, realising what had happened..

November 10th, 2004, 1:21 PM
I picked the cat up by the scruff of her neck. "See what you got yourself into?" I muttered, "This is all your fault you know..." I then dropped her on the ground and began walking away, hoping to find some hot water, like she said could reverse it until i was splashed by cold water again...

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 1:23 PM
I hopped onto his shoulder wiht a loud shreik, digging my claws into his skin..

November 10th, 2004, 1:25 PM
"Ow! Ow! Get it off! Get it off!" I screamed like a girl as I tried to get her off of me, running in circles. "Get this wet cat off of me!!"

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 1:29 PM
I fianlly lost my grip, falling to the ground with a cry. I looked at David hatefully, before taking off into the undergrowth..

November 10th, 2004, 1:31 PM
As she left I began walking towards a building in the distance. Maybe there was some hot water there? I began sobbing as I walked along. "I dont wanna have the curse!" I cried as I continued along.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 1:33 PM
"mrrroowwww" I said imploringly. a butterfly floated overhead, and I jumped up and batted at it.

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 3:29 PM
"hahaha..... aahhh, that was so funny, so it is true, this springs are cursed" I said as I got closer to one and looked at my reflection at it.

November 10th, 2004, 3:33 PM
ooo can i still join?

Name: Saphira Moonstream

Curse: Turns into a Scottish Terrier

Description: Sleeveless light blue shirt with baggy blue jeans. dirtyblonde hair that reaches the middle of her back. a silver neckless with a sapphire charm on it hangs around her neck.

Personality: Saphira`s personalitys change with her. as a human Saphira is a loner and doesnt speak or interact with most people. As a scottie, Saphira is playful, curious, hyper, and friendly.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 3:34 PM
I bunched up my legs, and jumped at Max's back with a wildcat-like scream, trying to shove him into the water.

OOC: sure dark, anyone can hop in, remember you are not cursed at the very start

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 3:43 PM
"no! woa! NOO!!" SPLASH!!! I dove into the spring and I felt weird, then I swam to the surface and looked at Shauni, "you!! ..... ow I'm cold... brrrr" I said as I covered my body with my arms , "have I transformed?" I said as I looked at my reflection at my spring , then I saw my new blonde hair, and my new body..... "Shauni!...." I said as I grabbed a rock and I threw it against her, "my voice!.....I need to find hot water and fast" I said as I walked to the same place as David.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 3:45 PM
"mrroww!!" I cried as the rock hit my body, since i was still in a cat form. I took off, and ran to the building, hoping that there would be hot water in there.. especially since i could sence a storm incoming..

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 3:50 PM
I entered the building , it was like an hotel, I saw Shauni next to me, and I asked her "do you want hot water too?"

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 3:52 PM
I said nothing, I couldn't, but i looked out a window and my tail twitched as the storm I had predicted appeared on the horizon.

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 3:53 PM
"nod or shake your head" I said as I waited for her to move her head.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 3:55 PM
I shook my head, watching as dark clouds spread over the sky, and the air tempature plummeted.

November 10th, 2004, 3:55 PM
ooc: thanks!^~

ic: Saphira walked through the spings, careful not to step in one. Cursed... Yeah right.... She thought angerly. A cat sprited past her. "What the- HEY!!!" Saphira shouted, falling backwards.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 3:57 PM
I heard soemthing outside, and I sprinted out, following the sound. A girl that had fallen into the springs.. I must have tripped her in my haste... but with the weather, she had to get to the inn, and fast!

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 4:04 PM
"ok" I said as I looked at the man, "Sir, can I go to a pool with hot water, please?" I said as the man showed me the way to a pool. "thank you, you're so sweet" I said, when he wasn't looking at me I said "gah! I hate to talk like that" then I entered the pool and I transformed back to my old body , I got out and said thanks to the man and I saw Shauni, "hey! my old body" I said then I saw the storm, "crap, storm means cold water, I need to buy an umbrella" I said and bought one , "well I'm happy now"

November 10th, 2004, 4:06 PM
Saphira shook her head. She was upside-down floating in a spring. With much difficulty she swam to the surface and climbed out of the freezing water.

The first thing she noticed was everything was black and white.... She was colorblind! And strager still, Saphira was happy...

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 4:08 PM
OOC: Max, I think you should be aware that the cursed springs is a restricted area, at best that hotel would be abandoned..

IC: I ran over to the dog, and motioned toward the building, trying to get her to go inside before she froze to death..

November 10th, 2004, 4:10 PM
Saphira saw the cat before her. "AROOOF!" She barked, not even realizing she was a dog, and chased after it.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 4:12 PM
I bolted, heading for the building. I could probably get the dog inside this way..

November 10th, 2004, 4:27 PM
Tounge hanging out, Saphira chased after the white cat. She ran faster, and slowly, started catching up to it.

November 10th, 2004, 4:29 PM
I walked outside and dragged Shauni and the dog inside. "There, does this solve anything?" I muttered. "I'm going to find some hot water, Ill be back...."

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 4:34 PM
OOC: Curse you pokemaster!!

IC: right before I was dragged inside, I accidently slippsed out of his hands, and landed roughly on the ground, bolting out of sheer instinct.

November 10th, 2004, 4:37 PM
OOC: What? I like breaking up fights, XD
IC: I eventually came across a kitchen, and it luckily had a sink! The only problem was, it was a raised sink, and I was a few inches shorter in this form. I had to search a few other rooms until I found a chair to stand on, and filled a couple of buckets with hot water, dumping some on myself.
"That's better!" I exclaimed as I stretched in my normal form, grabbing the other buckets. "I guess I'd better find the others now..."

November 10th, 2004, 5:18 PM
Kairi, still dumbfounded about everything that happened to her friends, stared at the springs curiously. She wondered how a mere spring can change people drastically.

"Okay," She muttered to herself, recalling where each of her friends fell. "Shauni fell here, Max fell there and so did David. Now if I'm careful, I can escape this with out falling." She said, making a mental note.

She quickly stood and tiptoed, being a careful as possible. After making sure that she was completely safe from the springs, she grinned happily and jumped up and down. To her dismay, she stepped on a rock. She then fell on the ground, her head only inches away from the spring near her. She tried standing up again, but then she felt raindrops, soon enough followed by lightning. A lightning that made her jump from shock and fall directly to the spring.

She grimaced as she felt her loose clothes becoming less loose and her hair shortening. She couldn't figure out what was wrong with her though.

November 10th, 2004, 5:20 PM
"Not another one!" I exclaimed as I ran outside with an umbrella to the springs after hearing the splash. "Uhh... Kairi? Is that you?" I studdered, thankfully in my guy voice.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 5:21 PM
I had no idea where I had gotten to, but all I knew was that it was cold. I found a small den, and curled up inside, but the tempature only grew colder and colder..

November 10th, 2004, 5:27 PM
"Yes." Kairi answered, grimacing again as she only realized then what happened to her. "Don't tell me, I'm like you, huh?" She asked, biting her lip. "I'm a boy?"

November 10th, 2004, 5:30 PM
"Uhh... Yeah..." I said as I reached my hand to her. "Come on, grab hold!" I exclaimed, planning to pull her out. "We can figure things out later..."

November 10th, 2004, 5:44 PM
Kairi grabbed David's hand and grinned sheepishly. "Hehe...sankyuu." She said as she used her free hand to squeeze the water off her drenched clothes.

November 10th, 2004, 5:46 PM
I pulled her out, but as soon as I did, the wind took the umbrella I was holding. "Aw crud!" I exlaimed, half in my guy voice and half in my girl as I transformed from the rain. I tilted my head to the side. "Well we better get inside!" I said shivering. "I don't want you to catch a cold."

November 10th, 2004, 5:48 PM
Saphiras blue eyes wandered around the room. It was a bit dark, but she could still see. Out of curiousity, Saphira went back outside. The rained pelted her and she ran for cover, ending up ander a large tree.

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 6:17 PM
I entered the building, and I saw my friends there, "hello fellas! I think that everybody has fallen into a spring right?" I said as I half-laughed.

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 6:28 PM
I shivered vilontly in the den I had hidden in.. this den stopped the wind, but the cold seeped through easily.. I couldn't last much longer..

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 6:30 PM
"wait, where's Shauni? Shauni!" I said as I tried to find her.

November 10th, 2004, 6:31 PM
"Here Kairi..." I said to her before tossing her a coat out of my bag, it would be too big for me right now. "Put this on until we get inside..."

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 6:36 PM
I heard somebody calling me.. but i couldn't respond.. I was totally numb... I couldn't move an inch..

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 6:43 PM
Finally, I found Sauni shivering , I touched her and she was freezing, I put on her my coat and carried her to the lobby of the inn, I burned some wood that was on the ground and I put Shauni next to the fire, "I hope you recover, you are freezing!"

Flygon trainer
November 10th, 2004, 6:45 PM
I couldn't say anything, but i looked at Max with an appreciative look, before curling up trying not to freeze to death anyway..

Electric Hero
November 10th, 2004, 6:49 PM
"I will take that look as 'thanks' , rest for now" I said as I went to the nearest closed window and stared at the storm.

November 10th, 2004, 6:53 PM
Saphira gazed out from under the tree. She was so cold...

November 10th, 2004, 7:27 PM
Kairi accepted the coat from David and wore it, it fitted her almost perfectly in her cursed form, it was just a little bit bigger.

"Sankyuu," Kairi thanked again, shivering. She then gazed back at David naively and asked, "What about you? Aren't you cold?"

November 10th, 2004, 7:32 PM
Saphira watched the two people talking. She tilted her head to the right. Werent the cold?

November 11th, 2004, 3:40 AM
"Yup, and even colder then I normally would, since this body is so small!" I replied, shivering. I quickly decided to change the topic, "Let's get... inside... I'll cook something warm." I said with a big smile, my face completly red from the cold.

November 11th, 2004, 1:28 PM
Saphira dashed out from under the tree, and into the house. Excitedly, she sniffed around, hoping to find something to eat.

November 11th, 2004, 3:09 PM
"Man... this is quite the rainstorm..." I muttered as I started walking towards the building. The ends of my hair had become coated in ice from the mixture of cold and rain.

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 9:15 PM
"mrrrowww" I said, unable to move since I was still too chilled. Finally, I felt my muscles loosen up, and I fought to my feet, very wobbly.

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 9:19 PM
The rainstorm was getting worse, I walked away from the window, "I want to be on the roof..... but Iif I do that I would be rtanformed to a girl again...... I have a dilemma here..... somebody help me" I said as I sat down on a chair watching the rainstorm.

Flygon trainer
November 11th, 2004, 9:21 PM
I managed to walk over to Max, hopping onto his lap to keep him still. that, and the fire was getting uncomfortable.

Electric Hero
November 11th, 2004, 9:38 PM
"you're trying to say that I must/need/have or something realted to stay here? oh well..." I said, then my stomach made almost a roar, "ow.. hehehe I think I'm hungry , I will go look for some food" I said as I carried Shauni to the floor and I walked over the kitchen.

November 12th, 2004, 3:38 AM
I walked in, cold and wet from the rain storm. I was now shaking violently, the ends of my hair and my clothing still frozen. "Anybody.... got.... hot.... water?" I asked in my female voice, glancing down.

November 12th, 2004, 4:46 PM
Saphira sniffed around the corner of a room. She ened up in the room everyone was in. Still wet and wanting attention, Saphira stood in the middle of the room, and shook herself off, flinging ice cold water everywhere.

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 5:21 PM
"I got some hot water here!" I said as I grabbed a strange water container, I threw the container to David. "well , I think that's hot water, maybe it was getting cooler because of the ri=instorm, but I hope that can work" I said.

November 12th, 2004, 5:24 PM
"Nope... it's cold..." I said, shivering violently as I dumped it over my head. "I guess I'll go to the kitchen and get some hot water... and maybe there are some clothes lying around here that I can wear until these dry..."

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 5:29 PM
"oh , sorry. When is this rainstorm gonna end?!" I said, as I looked outside one more time.

November 12th, 2004, 5:31 PM
"I wouldn't know..." I replied as I walked towards the kitchen, attempting to break the ice stuck in my hair, "Just like I don't know what's going to happen when we go back home..."

November 12th, 2004, 6:05 PM
"Nee, David," Kairi called running towards him. "Where'd you get the hot water? I wanna have my old body back." She said, giving a slight pout.

She may act like a boy but she didn't find being a real boy, real in physical features anyway, much as fun.

November 12th, 2004, 6:11 PM
"Here!" I said as I walked out of the kitchen in my guy form, dumping a bucket of hot water on Kairi. "Now I have to find of change of clother, or I'll get even sicker then I probably am already..."

Flygon trainer
November 12th, 2004, 6:20 PM
"meow" I said imploringly from the floor, rubbing aginst David lightly. after all, I was still cat, and still cold.

November 12th, 2004, 7:39 PM
"Why should I help you?" I muttered coldly, "Your the reason I have this curse. You can stay like that for all I care."
I walked over to and sat on a small couch that was covered up. "Wonder how long this place has been abandoned."

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 8:48 PM
I just saw everyone freezing there, and I felt weird, "so... we'll be here until the rainstorm stops, then what?" I asked as I sat down on a chair.

Flygon trainer
November 12th, 2004, 9:16 PM
"well, let's look at the facts" i said, finally having found some hot water next to a heater. "we're freaks that turn into the opposite gender or soemhting else when we're touched with cold water. how do you expect to mix into normal society?"

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 9:17 PM
"evading cold water?" I said , in a tone that sounded like a question

Flygon trainer
November 12th, 2004, 9:25 PM
"fountians, pools, we'd have to avoid water in general" I said, leaning aginst the wall. "even childesh pranks could doom us"

Electric Hero
November 12th, 2004, 9:54 PM
"so what? is it so bad that normal people knows about this?" I asked

November 12th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Kairi quickly thanked David, turning back to her normal form, then wandered in the room, looking at the things that had been left. She stopped, hearing David's comment about helping Shauni. Kairi rolled her eyes and sighed. After all, it wasn't Shauni's fault David fell, okay maybe it was, but it was his own fault too.

She then walk towards him and jumped on the couch. "Oh, c'mon now. Don't get mad at Shauni, we're gonna find an antidote for this somehow." She said in an assuring tone, grinning happily. "I hope." She added, barely audible.

November 13th, 2004, 5:24 AM
"I doubt we'll find an antidote" I sighed as I leaned my head back, taking off my shirt. "If anyone splashes me with cold water now, I'll make sure you'll regret it." I muttered as I drained the water out of the shirt onto the ground.
"I'll never be able to swim in this form again..." I sighed, since swimming was one of my favourite things to do, "And then there is school..."

November 13th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Saphira listened to every word of the conversation. She jumped when the white cat she had been chasing earlier turned into a girl.

November 13th, 2004, 1:20 PM
Kairi giggled at what David muttered. That was her, always the happy one despite whatever situation she was in. Hopping off the couch, she stretched her arms and untied her drenched hair, making it fall down to her waist.

After stretching, she took off the large shirt she was wearing and her shorts, too. It was a good thing she wore her black body suit. It was sleeveless, backless, and it was just above her knees.

"Does that mean we can't go the beach anymore?" She asked, her eyes fixed on the storm she could see through the window.

November 13th, 2004, 1:49 PM
"Arrroff!" Saphira Barked. She loved going to the beach...

November 13th, 2004, 3:26 PM
"Yeah, but if you go near water, you'll turn into a guy, and I a girl..." I sighed as I threw a bucket of water on the dog. "You arent a dog, snap out of it!" i cried furiously.

November 13th, 2004, 3:36 PM
"Calm down, David! Please." Kairi cried, glancing at the girl who was once a dog apologetically. "She was just trying to talk to us, and she can't talk if she's a dog."

November 13th, 2004, 3:38 PM
"Hmph..." I muttered as I got up and began to walk away. I had a problem with my temper, It always seemed to get set off a bit too easily. "I'm going to go for a walk. If anybody wants, they can come." I said to them as I began to walk down the dusty hallway.

November 13th, 2004, 3:54 PM
Kairi followed David shortly, she too needed a walk and she wanted to apologize to him for raising her voice a little and for making him more mad. She thought it was silly feeling guilty just for doing that, but it was in her nature to do so.

"Nee David," She started, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry if I made you mad." She continued innocently, silently hoping he won't get mad at her again.

November 13th, 2004, 3:58 PM
"It's okay..." I replied as I stared at my feet, kinda blushing. "It was my fault anyways..." I wasn't watching my footing, and as a result, tripped over the rug, and flew into a table, a vase flying up in the air. Cold water flew out of the vase and splashed all over me. "Aw man..." I muttered, my voice changed, "Not again!"

Electric Hero
November 13th, 2004, 4:32 PM
When I heard a vase crashing against the floor, I ran to see what was going on. When I was there , I saw David transformed into a girl one more time, I sighed "again?.... I will look for some hot water" I said as I went to the kitchen. When I was there , I saw a a hot water bucket above the refrigerator, but a cold water container was above the refrigerator too. I tried to grab the hot water bucket, but then I fell and pushed the cold water bucket, and it fell on me, "crap" I said with my girl voice. Once again , I was transformed into a girl.

November 14th, 2004, 2:05 AM
Kairi giggled, again, when David transformed. Finally stopping, she followed Max to kitchen. She waited for him to get the hot water but he too got splashed with cold water. She giggled once more before picking up the bucket filled with hot water.

"You guys are hopeless." She said lightheartedly, trying hard to keep from laughing.

Kairi then splashed Max with hot water and sprinted to where David was. "Here you go." She said, throwing the remaing hot water inside the bucket at him.

November 14th, 2004, 4:59 AM
"Well, I was dry." I laughed, "You know, we aren't as bad off as anyone who gets changed into an animal. We can still do things in public if we hide the transformations, and I'm sure they'd come in handy. As for romance, I'm sure I'll find a girl who likes me even with this curse!"

November 14th, 2004, 7:39 AM
Saphira rolled her eyes. "Sorry for making you mad," She muttered when they left the room, "But its kinda hard to talk when all you can do is bark..."

Saphira stood up, wrung out her hair, and started pacing the room. A fireplace caught her eye. There were even logs in it.

"I know this is sorta a stupid question..." Saphira anounced, walking over to the fireplacle, "But if anyone has any matches, we may be able to light a fire here..."

Electric Hero
November 14th, 2004, 2:20 PM
I stood up, "I'm not hopeless, I step on the refrigerator which was wet a little and I fell" then I walked over the window and saw how the rainstorm stopped, "a miracle! the rainstorm stopped!" I said aloud

November 14th, 2004, 4:29 PM
"Oh, Max, I was just kidding. Don't take it too seriously." Kairi said, patting Max's shoulder. She grinned at Max him then faced David.

"Yes, David," She said, grinning at him as well. "I'm really positive a girl would like you, despite your condition, too. I mean, why not?" She continued, her grin softening.

November 14th, 2004, 4:32 PM
OOC: As long as nobody laughs at the fact that im now a girl on PC, nobody gets hurt.

IC:"I don't know who would though..." I sighed as I began to pace, "You'd definately find someone, Kairi. I mean, ah, nevermind."
"So what are we going to do when we get back home?"

November 14th, 2004, 4:57 PM
Kairi's eyes quickly darted to the ground as her cheeks became slightly pink. "Thanks," She said softly. "But I highly doubt it."

Once she was sure her face turned back to it's normal color, she tilted her head back up, still her sweet, enchanting smile plastered on her face. Hearing David's question she shrugged, now wondering what would they do when they get home.

November 14th, 2004, 5:03 PM
"Yikes!" I exclaimed as I thought about gym class, "I have to shower in cold water after every gym class, how the hack am I going to avoid that!?"
I picked up my jacket and tossed it to Kairi. "Here, wear this, it's stil cold out." I said to her as I blushed , but my cheeks were so red from the cold that you couldn't notice. "Well we better get to the bus before it leaves without us!"

November 14th, 2004, 6:01 PM
Saphira walked into the room. "Thats a good idea." She said, even though everyone knew that, "Lets go."

She turned to walk out the door, not caring if the others followed or not.

November 14th, 2004, 6:18 PM
"Guess you just have to bring hot water everyday." Kairi joked, giggling yet again. She then stopped when David threw her something.

"Thanks, David." She thanked in a soft tone, as she wore the jacket he gave her. "Okay then, let's go."

She was about to follow the girl, who's name she still didn't know, but then turned back, facing Max and Shauni. "Are you guys ready?" She asked.

November 14th, 2004, 6:26 PM
"But everyone is in the shower's too..." i said, shuddering, "I think they'd gte pretty spooked if a guy walked into the showers and turned into a naked girl..."
I quickly filled a bucket with hot water, and began to walk along. "We'll worry when the time comes though."

November 14th, 2004, 6:40 PM
Saphira kept going. She didnt need them. And they didnt need her. She could pull through this on her own.

A drop of water fell from a tree. The instant it touched her she was a joyful scotty again.

Hey, where`d everyone go?! She wondered. Saphira ran back to the house to wait for everyone. They were all inside.

Having so much energy made Saphira restless. After about nine seconds, she started barking, and circling around everyone feet, trying to tell them to move.

Electric Hero
November 14th, 2004, 8:14 PM
"I'm ready" I said as I ran towards the bus, the ran left some really cold air.

November 16th, 2004, 3:18 PM
Kairi followed Max outside, walking. She figured she would just get sick if she ran, especially since she was still wet and it was really cold outside. She sneezed, turning around. She then waved her arms and told David and Shauni to hurry up.

November 17th, 2004, 2:23 PM
Saphira chased after the two kids and headed torwards the bus. She jumped and atempted to snatch a leaf out of the air. Failing she gave up and dashed after Kairi.

November 17th, 2004, 2:29 PM
"Pushy, pushy..." I sighed as I followed them, still carrying the hot water bucket, just in case. "Now, just dont fall into another spring as we pass. Who knows what would happen then?"

November 17th, 2004, 2:32 PM
Saphira ran around David, barking loudly. as a scotty, she was really hyper and playful, although, as human she was a loner and mean.

Electric Hero
November 17th, 2004, 3:25 PM
I heard what Davis said about falling again into another spring, then I started to run then I made some gymnastics between the springs without falling into one. Then I finished the gymnastics when I was infront of the bus, "wow, that was fun"