• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Money Is A Pokemon

piecemeal

On An Adventure
Years
  • This elusive species has so far defied my attempts to confine it. It appears at strange intervals and is able to vanish from captivity on a whim. Arrivals are normally followed swiftly by departures, and the sudden appearance of eBay card lots at my door. Perhaps it kills in the manner of a cat, bringing its quarry to share with its master? And yet it is no servant. Still, it must feel something for me.

While it appears to feel some affinity for the hunt, it is not otherwise inclined to fight. I know precious little else of its nature and habits. I must post more when I have had further opportunity to observe it in its natural habitat.

-- P

Back