• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shakers Pizza!

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    Don't ever eat here if they come to your city.

Ever.

They like to make sure hair makes it into your food.

Last edited:

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    Ahahaha. I wish we could do that.

Well, we only got 16 dollars back because we didn't bring the last box. They said that they don' know "how" the hair got cooked "inside" the pizza. I think they were trying to say we did it.

Oh god. I feel so sick when I think about it. Some nasty people purposely dropping hair in our pizza....erg...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I store about 4 or 5 different kinds of pizzas in my fridge/freezer at all times

Here's an illustration of my reaction, followed by an extended period of not eating pizza. (How would I survive?!)
    wtfisthatplz.png

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    :D Your post made me laugh lol
    That face is really funny ^.^

Would you guys sue/press charges? I mean, my family has had this happen a few times, and each time my parents don't do anything but return the the object. I think its about time we stick up for ourselves...

Years
  • :D Your post made me laugh lol
    That face is really funny ^.^

Would you guys sue/press charges? I mean, my family has had this happen a few times, and each time my parents don't do anything but return the the object. I think its about time we stick up for ourselves...

Pizza places can't do anything about crappy, unmotivated employees affecting customer service if they don't get complaints or if they don't catch them in the act. :\

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    I almost puked, but I didn't want to throw up...or I'd throw up again at the sight >.>

Zet

Years
  • Pizza places can't do anything about crappy, unmotivated employees affecting customer service if they don't get complaints or if they don't catch them in the act. :\
    Every place like that follows a certain policy and that policy is "if for any reason you're not satisfied with our service, I hate you."

Though if I find a hair in my food, I'd be running back terminator style, running through walls and what not to get my money back.... and a pizza without hair.

Which reminds me, lately when I buy Ice Break ice coffee, the bottle is usually open and someone has drank like most of it and I get all "ewww" written over my face, but the cashies gladly let me get an unopen bottle, so I don't do any serious complaining.... though I might ask to talk to a manager the next time I buy an already opened bottle.

Ayselipera

I'd be grossed out, but I'd laugh at the same time. Just because of how random and gross it would be. Along with the fact that I usually eat pizza with friends which would definitely cause laughter. I don't know if I'd go back to the store and complain though. I'm too nonchalant about a lot of things and too uptight about stupid things.

Anyways, the closest incident that I can think of to this is when I was eating cereal one lovely morning. I was just eating it, not looking, and then when I looked down I realized there were little ants all floating in the milk. The best part is when I told my dad what happened all he said was, "They're a good source of protein!" I guess the nonchalantness must run in the family...

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    "They're a good source of protein!" I guess the nonchalantness must run in the family...
    Ahahah, that's what my parents say when flies or something drop into my food.
    "They're good for ya!" they saw. Mostly to nats, or other small things like that. I know they are joking, but at the same time, I think they seriously think it.

Which reminds me, lately when I buy Ice Break ice coffee, the bottle is usually open and someone has drank like most of it and I get all "ewww" written over my face, but the cashies gladly let me get an unopen bottle, so I don't do any serious complaining.... though I might ask to talk to a manager the next time I buy an already opened bottle.
    So far.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Sometimes I put a hair or a dead bug or something in my half finished stuff, take it to the counter, make it out like I'm not too angry and would just like a fresh one and whey presto, I get a free drink/meal/whatever

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    ^ For a moment, I thought you were saying you put hair in people's food lol

Tsk, tsk! What if you get caught, mister?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • A GIANT WAD OF HAIR WAS ON IT! A WAD OF HAIR! And guess what was inside? MORE HAIR! THEY COOKED HAIR INTO IT! :C

And now, we have two pizza boxes cooked FULL of hair. My father is taking the Pizza down there now.

Yea, and I ATE A PIECE! I feel like throwing up so bad!

The last time we ate at a pizza place, the bread was cooked badly and smelled like skunk. They told us they never clan out the over.

Ewwww, that is sick and wrong on sooo many levels....and you mean, "clean out the order," right? How are these people still in business?!

If I found a tiny little hair in my food, heck, I'd still eat the food. But if I found a frikin' WAD of hair...BLEAAACH. DDx (no, not that stuff from the laundry...) I'd freak and call the manager...or at least for the wacko cook/cooks who made it. xP

Last edited:

MagitekElite

FFFFUUUUU
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2013
    Wow! That's how disoriented I was. I completely screwed up my post >.>
    I meant "They said they haven't cleaned the oven in a week!" Which is why our pizza smelled like skunk and tasted like garbage...

Sorry `bout that, I was sick to my stomach :C

My parents don't like 'causin' trouble for other people, we're way toooo nice to people who mess with us. This happens way too much for it to be a "accident".

:surprised: You're from Kentucky too?!
    I'm not from here, but I do live here ^.^

My grandma found a moth in her salad one time..
    That doesn't sound too bad....did she eat it? Or leave it?

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
  • If I find that kind of fast-food in my place here's what I'm gonna do:
    1. Sue that fast-food to WHO. Food agencies in my country are not to be trusted.
    2. ?????
    3. PROFIT!!!

Also I saw it on a news in my place and says that Kentucky has worst fast-foods in human history..!!!! They talk about the cleanliness of the food they're eating..!!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Sometimes I put a hair or a dead bug or something in my half finished stuff, take it to the counter, make it out like I'm not too angry and would just like a fresh one and whey presto, I get a free drink/meal/whatever
    I once drank some of my Iced Coffee, put a spider in it, and returned it. I get a free one and my money back. Day well spent? I think so.

Back