• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A yugioh question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • I've been told that every character in Yugioh has a purpose for being there, that after their first appearance they'll appear again with a more important role. During the mini saga between Duelist kingdom and battle city, they introduced three characters. Duke Develin, Rebecca, and Johny steps. Duke travels with the gang now, Rebecca is an important part of the new waking teh dragons saga, but what purpose has Johny Steps served beyond that one duel? Does he even have a purpose? :\

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • No, Steps was just a minor character. ^^; He has no purpose beyond that one episode. Not all characters have larger roles later on... @@

Anyawy, we've got a general Yuugiou discussion thread. We try to keep everything related to the anime in there since we were recently overridden by separate threads. So... I'll close this and this can be continued there, I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back