• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Giveaway Thread

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
Years
  • Enderalex's Giveaway Thread!!​
    Kay, now let me say this: this isnt just my trade thread, its for everyone who has 50 scythers and growlithes and wants to get rid of them. This is for people who would like freebies(of course you can always give a decent pokemon in return if you want to.) I didnt see this type of thread anywhere so i thought id make it. Anyways the pokemon you put on here don't have to be EV'd or have good IV's or shiny or anything the only requirement is that you're not asking for anything in return.
    I have just boughten platinum so there should be much more pokemon on this thread very soon :D

Rules:
    1.All pokemon must be placed on here without asking of anything in return.
    2.Be respectful of other people
    3. Follow all forum rules that apply.
    4. All "Giveaway/Freebie" posts must contain 5 different types of pokemon at least.
    5. Have fun giving :) (i know kinda lame but im tired aha)

So thats about it, happy giving :)​
    PS and in advance, to the best of my knowledge you cant completely give a pokemon away for free, so of course you have to give them something but it can be a lvl 1 caterpie for all i care(this is for the people who are a bit slower :P )

Enderalex's Freebie Zone!!​

All Pokemon will have pokerus from now on, if you would like it just request :)

Spoiler:

Sorry, i haven't updated this in a while, i just bought platinum :P. Anyways ill have a bunch more poke's on here soon, such as: Gible,Chimchar,Budew,Bronzor,etc. Keep checking back for more updates, and come onnnn ahaha i thought more people would get into this you know? haaaaa well ill keep trying for a while longer

Remember, if you ask for something and i happen to be out of stock ill go breed asap for you to get you your pokemon

Whitelist(these people get priority over everyone else :p
    1.Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty(for giving me a shiny and a shaymin when i thought i'd end up w/ a bidoof :p​
    The dreaded Blacklist
    No one :)​

Last edited:

enderalex

Years
  • hey i can do the cyndaquil now if you like. I have modest, quiet, and naughty natures on hand. :) just tell me when you want to do the trade and ill get it to you

Also if there is a certain nature you want, because you're my first customer, I'll make sure you get it.
    Btw if you have any duplicate pokemon you should post them up here if you'd like :)

Last edited:

enderalex

Years
  • Uhm yea, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow considering its 4 in the morning here and i have to be up early anyways :P. But i'll PM you my email address so you can email me tomorrow to refresh my memory ahah

Hope its not a problem :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    No , thats fine plus im not gonna start moaning at you when your kindly giving me it for free :)

Speak tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Can I have the toad fighting pokemon?

Sorry, I skipped playing DPPt so I'm not familiar with most of their names

enderalex

Years
  • alright aha so if i got the orders right

1.Cyndaquil
    2.Charmander
    3.Croagunk(2)
    4.Mystery Egg

alright well just PM/VM me when you get on the thread, hopefully lewny will get on first cuz i actually remembered his one :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    My Freebies!

I was asked to list my pokemon that I am willing to give away, so here they are! Most of them will be lower levels or UT.

Ponyta x2- Levels 7 and 8. UT. Bashful and Adamant natures.

Bronzor x2- from Pokewalker. UT, level 5. Impish and Naive natures.

Clefairy x2- Level 17, UT. One is nicknamed 'AND' (??) Jolly and Sassy natures.

Marill x2- Level 15, UT. Quiet and Docile natures.

Skiploom x2- Level 17. UT. Serious and Calm natures.

Mareep x1- Nicknamed PEERAM. Level 7. Serious nature.

Sentret x2- Level 5, UT. Calm and Naive natures.

Horsea x1- Level 5, UT. Jolly nature.

Soon I will also have Eevee and Teddiursa eggs.

Years
  • Hello, I wanted to say that your doing an extremely nice thing by giving away free pokemon. I wanted to know if you had a beldum/metang/metagross? If you do, then may I have one? If you do not, then it's okay. :)

enderalex

Years
  • uhm i dont think i have them, but im working on having a wide variety of pokemon on this thread, and thanks :) its nice to get a compliment once in a while ahah

but hey, you can post pokemon you dont need on here too and that'll help start the chain of people posting pokemon they dont need on here. I hope that soon we'll have a large variety of pokemon for free on this list :)

Last edited:

technomonkey76

Loving PKMN since Red and Blue
    Years
  • First: How does this work? Do you do this via the Wi-Fi Club in the Poke Center basement?

Second: I am happy that you have started such a thread! I probably could give away a LOT of Eevee eggs lol, but I'd need to breed Flareon more to get enough!

Third: If I can do this, could you give me a Scyther with Metal Coat (I REALLY want Scizor)? I can give you a Lv. 5 Torchic or a Lv. 31 Illumise holding the exact same item (Metal Coat) if you want me to so that you can use it on some other Pokemon at another time.

Omn

Moogle King
    Years
  • I am givinng away a bunch of scythers contact me if you want one adn there move set is x-scissors, slash and some other moves

enderalex

Years
  • first: yes i do it through nintendo wifi club located in the basement of the Pokecenter
    second:Thank you, tell your friends ;). And well just whatever you can man :)
    Third:Tonight ill find a metal coat and slap it on one of my scythers lol and you can give me whatever you want, im not asking for anything at al :p

also thank you Omn for offering your own scythers :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    T__T You are awesome for doing a thread like this!

Can I get a Croagunk and a mystery egg? That'd be fun!

Back