• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What should be improved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerme

stupid
Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    -wonder guard for shedinja-only direct attacks hit. no more hail and sandstorm hits.

-octazooka- i wanted to keep it on my octillery since it's the trademark move for it, but its accuracy is so damn low and the attack power isn't worth it. and barley lowers accuracy.

-rock smash- the attack power is so low for an HM, its like they were messing with us. at least make it 60 or something.

all that comes to my mind now

Years
  • Rock Smash should indeed get a power up, it smashes a damn rock with lower attack power than tackle which is ridiculous.

I agree with wonderguard too, only direct damage should be registered as a hit in case of Shedinja.

There is much that could be developed and improved. I still dream of a Pokemon Game where you will get your own gym. In hoenn your father got a gym and in post game you didn't even inherit it. Also fly should be developed more so you could soar the skies and check out what amazing bird pokemons live there.

And balance, please no more useless Pokemons. Meaning mostly fishes has anyone ever used Goldeen, Seaking, Luvdisc ect?

And of course make accually challanging puzzles and challanging battles. They have proofed they can do it (Cynthia was a *****).

As the B/W:s main characters are teens I think this game's audience are probably the older fans, who first bought blue and red when they came out 14 years ago. So give me material suitable for older fans (difficulty).

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Yea! That would be a great idea! To fly the skys and encounter flying type Pokemon! Just like Dive in Ruby and Sapphire -I miss dive!

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Yea! That would be a great idea! To fly the skys and encounter flying type Pokemon! Just like Dive in Ruby and Sapphire -I miss dive!

interesting, as long as we fly through the sky very fast to get to the destination we want. wouldn't want it to slow down progress to much

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    -I say fix or tweak some attacking moves.

-Improve the battle arena (which they are)

-less HM moves in the game. (5 the most for me. not 8...)

-since its going to be 3-D. It better improve the scenery and sight seeing.

... yeah X:d

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2014
    -Diversify water and cave routes...make specific patches to encounter Pokemon such as when Diving and increase the number of Pokemon. We get so many Water Pokemon each gen, yet you can't catch half of them until the Super Rod from the 7th town. Screw Tentacool, add more Pokemon while surfing.

-Separate out of battle move slots for HM moves. Absolutely no excuse to force people to have HMs. Especially for us who like to use 6 Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back