• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I Just Shot Marvin in the Face!" - The Pulp Fiction Thread

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • Pulp Fiction is a '94 crime film (although it's deeper and more surreal than most crime movies) directed by Quentin Tarantino.

The movie follows three different stories, all interconnected in some way.

Many things from that movie have spread into popular culture, such as:

"I'mma get medeival on yo a**."

The Wolfe

Ezekiel 25:17

And, for our generation, most notably: Misirlou

Anyone else seen it?

Ctrl Alt Del

The problem with society.
    Years
  • "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Yes, IT'S EPIC. One of my all time fav's, i know alot of people who dislike it though :\.

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Dislike Pulp Fiction?

Yeah, I could see that, sadly.

But Jules is probably one of the most over-the-top awesome hitmen of the 90s.

Also, why can't Vincent learn to hold his freaking bladder?

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • One of the principal actress in that movies is portuguese (i'm so proud). I love that movie, it's epic! It's rated on imdb as the 5th best movie ever.

Back