• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

early entei design?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • Beckett magazine is known for making cheap, in-house artwork for whatever they're talking about. They've been doing that as far as I can remember. It's to avoid copyright infringement I believe.

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Yes, I think I even have that magazine. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    im not 100% sure if it was beckett it just reminds me of beckett but its pretty funny all the art work is pretty much 100% on except entei.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Beckett magazine is known for making cheap, in-house artwork for whatever they're talking about. They've been doing that as far as I can remember. It's to avoid copyright infringement I believe.
    If it is then why do all the others look the same as they do now?

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • It just looks like a concept art version of its in-game sprite to me. No doubt just Beckett being Beckett.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, like the above posters said, it's the magazines (awful) version of Entei. The graphic designer did a really bad job of showing it, though. Now that this is explained, I think this thread should be closed as I see no more discussion coming out of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back