• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, im so happy to see this running again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi, im bmoney, i played pokeglobal since it first came out and players could only go as far as route 31 lol. I know this is probly somewhere on the forum, but is this game coming back? i thought nintendo shut it down, i have so many questions lol. but it feels awesome having this back

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • -sigh-

This is the PokéCommunity, a discussion forum where fans of the Pokémon franchise can come together and discuss everything about the fandom. There never was, and will never be a game here aside from those found in the ROM Hacking and Game Development boards - which are not OFFICIALLY representative of these boards. At any rate, Pokeglobal is not officially ran by Nintendo, it's a fan-based project.

Since this isn't an introduction, it doesn't really belong here.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back