• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

celtics lose :(

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
Years
  • Im so upset they lost i was really hoping theyd win and make history by beasting the top 3 regular season teams in the playoffs. And the refs let them play the hole game then they called it tight with 6 min left and perk was hurt

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • *Has a shirt for every boston team name-able.*

See reaction to Celtics losing to the Lakers:
    warstarplz.png

Years
  • A friend of mine will litterly not stop crying over this loss....she's such a baby. :P

It sucks to see the team of my state lose, but I think alot of people overreact to the result of a bunch of guys chasing around a ball for a few hours...this goes for when *insert team* wins and people start rioting "out of happiness" too

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
  • LAKERS NBA champs!!! (high fives to the Lakers fans) It was a damn close game though. Artest helped us stay in the game. Boston now knows how it feels to lose their big man in the finals, they seriously got out rebounded by the Lakers. Kobe with 15 and Gasol with like 18. Lakers gonna 3-peat. :)

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • LAKERS NBA champs!!! (high fives to the Lakers fans) It was a damn close game though. Artest helped us stay in the game. Boston now knows how it feels to lose their big man in the finals, they seriously got out rebounded by the Lakers. Kobe with 15 and Gasol with like 18. Lakers gonna 3-peat. :)
    Not when boston gets Lebron and a new dynasty hppens
    Yeah right if u didint no thats sacrasim

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I wasn't interested in the series since historically none of these teams were underdogs (I wanted the Suns or Magic to get in) so I didn't watch any of the games. I wanted the Celtics to win though since I just don't like the Lakers. They're pretty unlikeable (The Celtics are too but I like them more than the Lakers). So when the Lakers won in Game 7 I was pretty pissed of since my friends were all picking the Lakers and I was the only one to choose the Celtics.

Lakers aren't three-peating by the way. LeBron goes to Chicago and Kobe gets one year older while Dwayne stays in Miami and gets Amare or Bosh with him. Durant gets David Lee and they get to the Conf. Finals.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I frankly was pulling for the Celtics, because KG deserves a couple titles for putting up with inept management for 12 years here in Minnesota. Though, congrats to one of the best players to ever play the game, Kobe Bryant, on his 5th championship, and the rest of the Lakers. Phil Jackson is obviously one of the best coaches in NBA history if he's managed to get 11 titles in this day and age.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Phil Jackson is obviously one of the best coaches in NBA history if he's managed to get 11 titles in this day and age.

phil jackson is fantastic but i've hated the lakers since conception and kobe just adds fuel to the fire Dx but yeah yeah, congrats to LA and all that but next year lakers

m9t0fn.gif

next year

Back