• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What animal parts will you add to your body?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    If you could add animal parts to your body, which animal parts would you choose? You can take parts from any animal or insect.

I would like butterfly wings and antannae. Also I want the stinger of a bee.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    a long pink tail and whiskers, i want to abandon humanity and join my rat familiars

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Wolf fangs because well...I like the fangs. Also, maybe bird wings to see what I feels like to fly high in the sky C:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I would like to have a Monkey tail. Then I would also like....
    Spidey Senses!

I'd be like "I got spidey senses, *****! >:D" and slap them with my monkey tail. Oh yeah, very epic.

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
    Years
  • I'd want some revamped eyes. There are several existing birds and other species that can see far more than we can, or interpret different things. I'd like to be able to see a lot further than I can already and be able to register things in the dark and such.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I'm prone to more creative outbursts of non-humanoid traits...but...

A tail, and perhaps non-bird wings.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I would get an extra pair of human arms, so I can do a lot of tasks easier. It would take a while to get used to, though. Of course then I would look like a Machamp..... XD

And as someone else said, it might be interesting to have much better eyes, or even an insects eyes just to try that out.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i would want to have wings. i would love to be able to fly. also maybe gills and fins that i can grow at will so i can go swimming all day

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Scorpion-style stinger and claws.

"Timbjerr used Poison Sting!"
    "enemy burglar is now poisoned!" >:D

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • There are a lot of guys that actually add horns to them. Oh girlfriends, girlfriends :D

In my case, I would like to have wings. Fly ftw.

Back