• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guten Tag, Pokemon Community!

Ezashin Koori

Cold Steel Wing Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    Hello! I'm called Ezashin Koori and I find these forums quite nice! My favorite 'mon is Skarmory (my friend thinks I'm more like a skitty. I think everyone has a personal skitty in them, so why not?) and my favorite Gen is the second generation. My favorite region is the Seveii Isles and my least favorite is Hoenn, since every thing is severely compact.
    As far as pokemon goes;

Favorite types: Ice, Steel, Dragon, Flying, Ditto, and Arceus

My battling team: Skarmory, Kingdra, Togekiss, Ampharos, Blaziken, and Metagross

My Travel Team: Skarmory, Togekiss, Blaziken, Glaceon, Armaldo, and Milotic

Favorite Sprites: Volkner, Cynthia, Skarmory, Shaymin, and Milotic

Spoiler:

Achievements
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaw, I loved Hoenn. xD but to each their own.

Welcome to the forums, Ezashin Koori!

Hope you have a good time here - just be sure to follow the rules, and all that jazz. (b ' ' )b

I love how you put Arceus with your favorite types. XD It's a type all it's ownnn. Which actually does seem kinda true. Awesome Pokemon. Also kudos to liking Ice types. I'm a bit opposite with the rest though, as my favorite type is Fire. Ah, and Volkner and Skymin do have cool sprites. :D

TFKitFG

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    whoa, your introduction puts mine to shame. welcome to the community, maybe we'll see each other around.

Ezashin Koori

Cold Steel Wing Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    A note for all that care: I will be updating this thread as I complete challenges and gain achievements.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Er... this thread really isn't the place to do that. XD In the spirit of organization, this thread should really only consist of your introduction. Try logging your achievements in the various threads you're participating in over in the Challenges board, on your profile somewhere, or get a blog by either donating $10 USD to the community or reaching 5,000 posts. ^^

Other than that, seems like you're adjusting to the community pretty well.

Glad to see it!

Back