• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Earth Atlas

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    There's a map at serebii.net that has all the game regions. Does anyone know how accurate it is in relation to anime-verse? And does anyone know where I can find an accurate/semi-accurate anime-verse atlas of all the regions?

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    ... Really? So Sinnoh could be the equivalent of, say, Hokkaido?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Don't you think that this would be a better question asked over at Serebii? Anyway, this is all I got (Though they're all really old I guess):

Spoiler:

Though you could just check Bulbapedia to see what the regions are based off of and piece them together yourself.

KaraC

Champion Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    *lightbulb over brain moment* Oooooh! I see now! Thank you so much, it's all coming together now ....
    *cackles disturbingly*

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Yeah well Johto and Kanto are definitely next to each other, and the Sevii and Orange Islands would probably be not too far off the coast of Kanto. Hoenn and Sinnoh have been described as being more isolated so it's harder to work out where they are.

Back