• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiiiiiiiiiii

Aberash

blends in with the shadows
Years
  • um i am new here i love to draw and I cannot wait to use the Oekaki
    boards even tho I am more of a tradional artist.
    I am a event collector I cureently have about 3 boxes full of events.
    I also collect shinys. I hope to make new freinds on theese boards.

Last edited:

Silver.Nova

Golden Smile and Silver Tears
    Years
  • Event collector? Shinies? Artist? Sold.

I'm all three as well ~

sweet so what do you like to draw i am mainly a animal artist . Yeah I started collecting events this summer and I have had shiny for awile now lolz.
    I draw boy love. I've done a lot of Gold/Silver. In fact, I drew that pic in my sig. The original is bigger but I didn't want to go over size limitations.

My main resource for shinies is my girlfriend. She has an AR code that can find wild shiny pokemon. It's as close to legit without being legit. Plus she has a lot of luck with legit shinies anyways. She's found 2 already in her English SoulSilver.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wow, we can always use more artists over in the Oekaki! I'm far from anything you might consider an artist, but I loooove to stalk that place and see all the awesome work others have created. PC hosts a pretty talented group, I must say.

As for the shiny collecting... we definitely gotcha covered. ...and, you know, any time you wanna get rid of some of those shinies, your friendly neighborhood moderator, Hiidoran, would love to take them off your hands. :'D

Haha, welcome aboard.

Aberash

blends in with the shadows
    Years
  • Wow, we can always use more artists over in the Oekaki! I'm far from anything you might consider an artist, but I loooove to stalk that place and see all the awesome work others have created. PC hosts a pretty talented group, I must say.

As for the shiny collecting... we definitely gotcha covered. ...and, you know, any time you wanna get rid of some of those shinies, your friendly neighborhood moderator, Hiidoran, would love to take them off your hands. :'D

Haha, welcome aboard.

I guess i can let you have ones that I have too mutch of in my box ;)
    I hope i improve my art skill digitaly here too (oekatiku convinced me to join )

Back